Where are my cruise documents?

SoSem75

Have you logged into the Celebrity website with your booking number. There will be a voyage personalizer section where your tickets can be printed.

You can also complete your early check-in info with passport and credit card numbers.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app

My daughters and I are booked on the Summit for a cruise leaving June 4. I have an online account, but I can't find cruise documents or baggage tags. What am I doing wrong?

I also had problems with my docs. After doing my check in I would see on the top of the page a tab to check for luggage tags and never saw anything about my e-docs. whenever I clicked on the link for tags a new page would come up saying they weren't ready yet. I finally called X and aksed the rep to email me the docs ( the tags are included)

Come on over and say hi on the Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53160630#post53160630

My daughters and I are booked on the Summit for a cruise leaving June 4. I have an online account, but I can't find cruise documents or baggage tags. What am I doing wrong?

Personally if I were in your situation I would be calling Celebrity rather then asking on this forum.:)

Happens. Don't worry. You can get luggage tags at the dock. Just bring your passport and relax.

I know we can get tags at the pier- but I'm driving, dropping off the DW along with our bags and really don't want another thing to deal with

Personally if I were in your situation I would be calling Celebrity rather then asking on this forum.:)

This is the place to get help without spending a lot of time on hold with the cruise line. This seems to be an ongoing problem- some say it's with windows 10- I tried to resolve it both with my X account and with cruisingpower- with no results- many problems can be figured out and resolved with help from CC- and yes sometimes you do have to call- those who book direct will usually call- but many who book with an online agency or a regular TA are hesitant for a number of reasons- that's one of the reasons many of us are here- just to help out- in the end I had to call

On my recent TA I was able to print my boarding docs but the luggage tags said "not available". I called celebrity and they mailed them to me. Maybe you can get them emailed.

I believe your TA will be getting your e-docs and then they send them to you. You have to get on to the Celebrity website and order luggage tags and they will mail them to you. I assume you have already done your online check in? If not, you have to do that first.