We will be in Barcelona in November on a Thursday from 8am to 9pm. Here is what I have come up with so far.
(1) Cab from the port to Sagrada Familia (open 9am to 7pm, entrance fee 12.5 euros, extra tower lift charge 2.5 euros) - www.sagradafamilia.org
(2) Cab to Casa Mila (La Pedrera) (open 9am to 6:30pm, entrance fee 11 euros)
(3) Walk to Casa Batllo, about 3 blocks (open 9am to 8pm, entrance fee 17 euros - possibly view from outside if crowded) - www.casabatllo.es
(4) Walk from Casa Batllo down Passeig de Gracia, about 5 blocks to Placa de Catalunya - lunch somewhere depending upon time
(5) Walk or metro or cab to Palau de la Musica - 6 blocks or so??? - English tours on the hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm - tours last 50 minutes but only 55 people per tour. Must take a tour to get in - 12 euros - www.palaumusica.org
I would like to get advance tickets for Sagrada Familia and Palau de la Musica but you can only get tickets 2 weeks in advance for Sagrada and 1 week in advance for Palau, so perhaps while I am on the ship.
Any other ideas for something to do in the nearby area? Thanks for any suggestions.