Dune Buggy’s?

jrbeaz

• 2 weeks later...

My son (5 YOA) and I did the dune buggy tour last April through the RC Liberty of the Seas and we both enjoyed it. Our excursion included snorkeling and a stop at a beach. We did have to share a buggy with another group because each buggy had to have 4 people. The buggy we were given was a manual transmission and the other group we were paired with didn't want to share in any of the driving so I did all of the driving, which was fine with me. We are looking at doing it again this January because it was a really great way to get away from the port and see the island. Best of luck and have fun!

• 1 month later...

I have done this excursion twice before and doing it again in February. cozumel cruise excursions dot com was the company we used. We had the same fantastic guide both times. Ask for Roger. We snorkeled, had lunch, toured the state park which has a lighthouse and visited Hacienda Antigua for tequila tasting (the blue tequila is really good). Yes, the dune buggies are old manual vw bugs but that's the fun.