Trying to register for Connections Party Infinity December 23

SandraVancouver

I hope someone can help. I used the CC link to go to the Celebrity page to register for the Cruise Critic party. I filled in the questions and got the following response: "The booking entered could not be retrieved. Please check your entries." The entries were all correct. I was signed in. I have checked in. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sandra

I hope someone can help. I used the CC link to go to the Celebrity page to register for the Cruise Critic party. I filled in the questions and got the following response: "The booking entered could not be retrieved. Please check your entries." The entries were all correct. I was signed in. I have checked in. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sandra

Welcome to Cruise Critic. The Celebrity Connections / Cruise Critic party web page has been busted for months and the 23rd December Infinity count has been stuck at 23 attendees. There is an active roll call for our cruise and there is information about how to contact Celebrity and the party promised by Celebrity. We also have other activities planed on-board and members have organized private tours. You can find the 23rd December Infinity roll call here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2462447

Welcome to Cruise Critic. The Celebrity Connections / Cruise Critic party web page has been busted for months and the 23rd December Infinity count has been stuck at 23 attendees. There is an active roll call for our cruise and there is information about how to contact Celebrity and the party promised by Celebrity. We also have other activities planed on-board and members have organized private tours. You can find the 23rd December Infinity roll call here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2462447

The site was apparently having issues, its fixed now, I finally registered for my cruise party late yesterday and got my confirmation email today , might be worth logging back in again