What's the best deal you've gotten on a Celebrity sailing in the past year?

flowerone

My best deal so far on Celebrity is an 11 night AQ1 stateroom onboard Summit for £509 ($671) inc taxes and fees with a classic beverage pack thrown in on the december 2nd sailing this year.

It's a back to back so we also received a £64 discount too.

It was after final payment day and issues in San Juan resulted in exceptional circumstances hence the very cheap deal.

I got a great rate on Celebrity Edge when the bookings first opened up for end of April 2019 in a Balcony Guarantee at $3000 total party of two, $300 OBC from cruiseline, $330 OBC from TA, and Gratuities for free

I guess that is considered a good deal since it is new ship?

otherwise I wouldn't consider that a great deal...unless it is a 14 day cruise....then I would be. imho

I guess that is considered a good deal since it is new ship?

otherwise I wouldn't consider that a great deal...unless it is a 14 day cruise....then I would be. imho

Yes, I totally agree with you. Outrageous prices on the Edge!

When EDGE was first announced we jumped on a Feb 19 booking for a Sky Suite. $2599/pp for a 7night cruise with all 4 perks. I'd find this to be a pretty good deal on a solstice class ship so we're thrilled with this for the Edge Class. Since we booked though pricing has jumped drastically. I'm sure once final payment comes around you'll see prices come down.

Our upcoming Eclipse cruise this Sunday we're quite excited about. It is a 14night sailing and originally we had an Aqua Class booked for $5,400 TOTAL for 2 with all perks. Keep in mind this is 14nights. We then upgraded to a Sky Suite for $7,500 with all perks. Recently we upgraded to a Royal for $12,200 total. I know 12k for a cruise is definitely a lot of money but for those looking for larger suites that are a good deal this was a steal. If you break this pricing down into what it would be for a 7night cruise, this works out to $3,000pp for a royal suite per 7nights. This is the cheapest we've seen a RS.

Nothing beats our deal though we had on the Silhouette transatlantic almost 2 years ago. $599pp for a verandah on a 13nt TA.

$3,049 per/person for a Sky Suite guarantee on Infinity 15-night South America Cruise with Go Best perks (Premium Drink Package, Pre-Paid Gratuities, Unlimited Internet, $300 OBC) - and an additional $200 OBC from X (so $500 OBC total from the cruise line).

$2550 for 11 nights on the Equinox this past September with the senior, military and resident rate. They were all the same price. Also got $150 discount from TA. No perks were included but with that price, could live without the perks.

When EDGE was first announced we jumped on a Feb 19 booking for a Sky Suite. $2599/pp for a 7night cruise with all 4 perks. I'd find this to be a pretty good deal on a solstice class ship so we're thrilled with this for the Edge Class. Since we booked though pricing has jumped drastically. I'm sure once final payment comes around you'll see prices come down.

Our upcoming Eclipse cruise this Sunday we're quite excited about. It is a 14night sailing and originally we had an Aqua Class booked for $5,400 TOTAL for 2 with all perks. Keep in mind this is 14nights. We then upgraded to a Sky Suite for $7,500 with all perks. Recently we upgraded to a Royal for $12,200 total. I know 12k for a cruise is definitely a lot of money but for those looking for larger suites that are a good deal this was a steal. If you break this pricing down into what it would be for a 7night cruise, this works out to $3,000pp for a royal suite per 7nights. This is the cheapest we've seen a RS.

I keep thinking I should set up my own cruise bargain consultancy! :D

I make your RS $436 pppn.

Right now you can find them from $373 pppn all perks inc.

We paid $2799 for a S1 7 day Caribbean sailing. It's considerably more expensive now. However, if I'm being completely honest with myself, when I take the itinerary into consideration, the price we paid really isn't good value for money. I keep thinking about cancelling and doing something more interesting than 3 ports etc.

My best deal so far on Celebrity is an 11 night AQ1 stateroom onboard Summit for £509 ($671) inc taxes and fees with a classic beverage pack thrown in on the december 2nd sailing this year.

It's a back to back so we also received a £64 discount too.

It was after final payment day and issues in San Juan resulted in exceptional circumstances hence the very cheap deal.

Per person or for 2 people? Also, when is the Summit 11 nights? I thought it was 7 nights from San Juan the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Per person or for 2 people? Also, when is the Summit 11 nights? I thought it was 7 nights from San Juan the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Per person. When you factor in the cost of the beverage package which we would have bought anyway, the cost of the AQ1 room is minus $3.90 per person per day before you factor in the additional B2B discount. I confess I laughed lots when everything was confirmed by Celebrity. :D :D :D

Dec 10th is the 11 day sailing.

We're also on the Dec 2nd sailing which is 10 days.

They're pretty good itineraries because we only have 3 sea days during the whole 21 days. :)

The prices crashed on Summit sailings. Unusually prices in the UK went lower than in the US whilst the UK had an included beverage package offer. UK prices include taxes and port charges too! That price only lasted for 2 days though. It then bounced to £1059 as people snapped up the rooms. Here's a pic from a well known cruise price monitoring price site with AQ price history.

summit.png

Edited by Mynki

Just booked a deal this morning. An agency I've used a few times was offering a C3 cabin + all 4 perks + extra $150 OBC from them for barely $2300 total in 2/2019. Aqua was a tiny bit more but we'd rather purchase a specialty dining package rather than pay extra for Blu. It's a long way out, but that's significantly cheaper than we've ever paid for a lower cabin category w/o the additional 2 perks.

We booked 10 night May 4th Equinox in Aquaclass for $4500 with all 4 perks plus an additional $125 OBC for a total of $425.

Also booked 7 night March 31st Equinox for $2900 with all 4 perks and additional $125 OBC.

Had to get them lined up to help with post cruise depression. I leave Monday on the 11 day Reflection and now have something to look forward to when it's over.

Lynn

While on-board Eclipse in January we booked a 13 night British Isles cruise on the Eclipse in July '18 for $2777 p/p including classic beverages and $175 OBC for an ocean view cabin. Our TA added $350 OBC.

August saw a price reduction so we upgraded to a veranda cabin for $2527 p/p with OBC increased to $200, keeping our previous perks.

September saw a price reduction to $2249 p/p and the addition of prepaid gratuities.

The way this is going, by the time July comes around X may be paying us to cruise! :p

We booked a Baltic and SPG cruise last summer for summer, 2018 in a C2 (C3 price with one free upgrade with our elite status) category. After multiple sales this summer that we benefited from our cruise fare is more than $3,000 less than the current price.