11:15am flight out of SYD

Justluv2cruisewithhubby:

Hello fellow Las Vegan! We are flying on this flight in November 2017 so we will let you know how we do.?We are on NCL Jewel and I am currently searching for info for the train from Circular Quay to the airport which does not have to worry about traffic problems. When is your cruise?

Justluv2cruisewithhubby:

Hello fellow Las Vegan! We are flying on this flight in November 2017 so we will let you know how we do.?We are on NCL Jewel and I am currently searching for info for the train from Circular Quay to the airport which does not have to worry about traffic problems. When is your cruise?

We sail Ovation of the seas 2/4

I booked a car to pick us up to drive us to airport. I did tons of research and found Luxcar to be 5 stars

Justluv2cruisewithhubby:

There will be lots of Australians on board so just ask them where the Circular Quay station is if you're uncertain which way to walk to access it once you leave the ship though you can see it once you dock in the Harbour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums