2019 dates

123veranda

Anybody know from experience approximately when the 2019 summer cruises might be out. I'm new to NCL but definitely want to book something for then. Want to do it right when they come out because I'll need 3 rooms in the Haven together. Also want to get the NCL MasterCard (& start using it for deposits) and it has to be used within 90 days to get the bonus points. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah, last couple of years it has been mid-December, sometimes with Europe coming a few weeks later.

There are also one-offs that get announced at different times, like Australia was mid-year and I think South America is not necessarily announced when they do the big deployment announcement.

I hope they can figure out a way to offer Cuba on a 7-day itinerary from one of the Breakaway class or Epic ships. A 4 day cruise on Sky isn’t that appealing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ONLY thing the Sky has going for it are the wings in Longboards.... and even then, you can't get them until after 5 (or so).

Tom

The ONLY thing the Sky has going for it are the wings in Longboards.... and even then, you can't get them until after 5 (or so).

Tom

I’m not anti-Sky, I just like to maximize my vacation and four days during the week doesn’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I guess I'll wait couple more months on getting the MasterCard. I just want to be ready to book right when they come out to get the rooms I want.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For last year, it was around December I believe- I think I got the card in late November/early December s well. It has helped with $200 off + a $50 credit on one booking and I will soon have a $50 credit on a second booking.

We already have our April 2019 cruise booked. I need an accessible room, and we got the aft facing cabin!

We've had the 3/30 to 4/14 ('19) Bliss booked for several months. I think it's the last sailing available to book - as it's a canal transit and they've yet to open up anything beyond.

Checking daily !!

Tom