Cigarette cost on princess ship

jeep1

10 bucks a pack at bar 4 limit last week on golden 1x

ย 

That would be a duty price would it not? You cannot access duty free ciggies to smoke on the ship. Only buy them to take off.

ย 

I am not in to the cancer sticks.' But I thought they were $30 a pack or more.:halo:

That would be a duty price would it not? You cannot access duty free ciggies to smoke on the ship. Only buy them to take off.

ย 

I am not in to the cancer sticks.' But I thought they were $30 a pack or more.:halo:

ย 

You can usually buy single packets over the bar, but the staff keep them hidden. They dont like selling them as there is nothing in it for them. I dont think there is much point in it now as I think you can only bring 1 packet (25 cigs) ashore duty free.

Singapore is tough . I remember on one cruise , a lady was really upset as she had flown in from Britain with a carton of duty free and they charged her over $100 duty to bring them in , even though she was going straight to the ship.

I

ย 

ย 

Les they are $10 a pack of 20 and they sell them over the bar

ย 

doing a domestic cruise is ok most times no customs on duty

I no longer smoke but the cheapest way to buy them for a cruise is from a duty free shop at home then pick them up at cruise terminal, you can open them as soon as you receive them at the terminal.

ย 

In Perth I could take them with me if purchased a week before the cruise but last time I had to pre order as the duty free shop no longer displayed them or stocked them in individual shops.

ย 

This is what I did when I smoked and cruielines raised the price of smokes well above duty free plus a little profit to price gouging prices.