Tony Awards

MichaelFromAZ

No

ESPN International, Fox News International, MSNBC International, BBC International & special programs like the Super Bowl, NFL Football, World Cup Soccer, Oscars, maybe some more. Never saw the Tonys.

I’ll be in NYC Wednesday seeing a couple of shows: “The Band’s Visit” nominated for Best Musical, and Bernadette Peters in “Hello, Dolly!” (last year’s winner for Best Revival), and then again in mid-August for Bette Midler’s closing weeks of “Hello, Dolly!” followed by “My Fair Lady” (nominated this year for Best Revival).

If you can’t watch the Tony Awards on shipboard TV, check out any websites that’ll give Live Updates during the show.

And if you’re interested, you can buy this little goody...

https://www.playbillstore.com/the-2018-tony-awards-playbill.aspx

:cool:

We were on the Emerald Princess on a South American cruise earlier this year. They had a big oscar party and the awards were shown live on several TV's in Club Fusion. It wasn't the greatest reception, and cut out now and then, but it was still fun to watch them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Emerald Princess on a South American cruise earlier this year. They had a big oscar party and the awards were shown live on several TV's in Club Fusion. It wasn't the greatest reception, and cut out now and then, but it was still fun to watch them. Sent from my iPad using Forums

That would have been AWESOME! :)

It was good fun but because of the time zone they didn't start until 10. So obviously didn't stay up to see what movie won, LOL. Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well this year's show had nowhere near as an exciting an end as last year's.... so you didn't miss much. :D

Btw: Cap’n Tony has his own awards?

neverbeenhere, Your correct we always celebrate and pass out awards on The Rowboat :whiskey-glass: :tropical-drink: :champagne-toast: :D.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony