Elite bar setup?

monakayk

• 1 month later...

We are elite and are booked on a true 14-night Circle Caribbean cruise. Booking it BTB is not possible since it does not return to Fort Lauderdale - it is a true 14-nighter.

Sorry if this is a stupid question....

Is there only 1 mini bar set-up for the entire cruise?

Just wondering.

Thanks.

Doesn't seem fair to solo cruisers (if Princess is listening)

What is not fair to solo cruisers?

My wife & I are elite level passengers but only receive one minibar & also only one loyalty credit. Whether sailing as a couple or solo the price is the same and as a couple we have to share the benefits. :confused:

Then I stand corrected. I understand being double billed if sailing solo .... or to restate: the minimum cost per cabin is for 2 cruisers. If solo you pay both halves, if a couple each of you pays 1 fare

I've been on other cruise lines where I haven't paid double (Viking) but prefer these ports

Edited by Ombud

Doesn't seem fair to solo cruisers (if Princess is listening)

Cruise Critic has this fine article on cruise lines with single cabin cruising. Note: Where Princess sits in the list. Look it up!

10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers

Then I stand corrected. I understand being double billed if sailing solo .... or to restate: the minimum cost per cabin is for 2 cruisers. If solo you pay both halves, if a couple each of you pays 1 fare

I've been on other cruise lines where I haven't paid double (Viking) but prefer these ports

Got it. Your comment concerning fairness is not related to the Elite bar set up. You get one and a couple gets one to share.

Thanks, I know that! I was just commenting on agreeing about switching for 1 card and rest water. I know you can't do but it would be nice;)
I am on the Royal 6/18/2018 & Sapphire 11/28/2018 & would share!! 1 of us gets water, other gets 2 coffee cards & we split .... water + 1 coffee card each

Thanks, I know that! I was just commenting on agreeing about switching for 1 card and rest water. I know you can't do but it would be nice;)
I'm on the Royal 6/18/2018 and Sapphire 11/38/2018. If you're on same, could 1 of us get water and the other coffee cards? I'd swap 50 /50 --- we'd each have water + 1 coffee card ;p