Just off Breeze 8 nt. Would love to answer your Q

bradboy

I have a 10 yr old and our friends had an 8 and 4 yr old. This yr he loved it. Last yr he didn't want to go. I actually have the schedule if you want to know activities. They came in everyday with crafts they made or medals. It was great

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! I would love to see copy of the Fun Times or schedule from the Kids Club. My son will be 10 when we sail. I know you posted them but they were a little small and I couldn't read them. Thank you for taking the time.

Also, how did your son do with signing himself in and out? Did you set rules for him? Have a meeting place? I plan to let my son have sign in and out privileges as well but I am worried he won't find his way back to the cabin. Any tips you had would be great.

Thanks!! Sorry for all the questions!!

jenner249@hotmail.com

thanks!!

Edited by Jenner9

Sooser28 - I don't have copies of the menues but I have some pics and I have all my fun times. The 2nd night was formal and they had lobster. The 6 th night was the 2nd formal night. Do you want me to email them or post pics of fun times

Carlissaansisaacsmom great question! They are NOT metal. I'm so glad I knew that before our cruise cause we decorated for my sons bday. We took locktite tabs. Found them at Walmart 80/2.00.

Jenner9 he will love it! I went with him the first time cause he was nervous. I made sure that his shorts had pockets and trunks had Velcro pockets. He was in charge of his card. He carried everywhere and kept up with it.

I watched one day ( he didn't know) to make sure it was all well. We went over the difference of aft/forward odd/even sides and I had him to show me

I'll be happy to email them to you

We would always tell him our plans or set times. We would meet in the room or he knew where our lounge chairs were. We would leave notes. My son wore a watch so he could keep time

Go ahead and show him the decks on carnivals website so he has a good idea. Let me know if you have any other questions - happy to answer

I have a 10 yr old and our friends had an 8 and 4 yr old. This yr he loved it. Last yr he didn't want to go. I actually have the schedule if you want to know activities. They came in everyday with crafts they made or medals. It was great

Can you send me the daily schedules? Not just the kid stuff, but like when karaoke is, when certain contests might be, etc?

dmb247 [a(t)] gmail.com :)

Jenner9 he will love it! I went with him the first time cause he was nervous. I made sure that his shorts had pockets and trunks had Velcro pockets. He was in charge of his card. He carried everywhere and kept up with it.

I watched one day ( he didn't know) to make sure it was all well. We went over the difference of aft/forward odd/even sides and I had him to show me

I'll be happy to email them to you

We would always tell him our plans or set times. We would meet in the room or he knew where our lounge chairs were. We would leave notes. My son wore a watch so he could keep time

Go ahead and show him the decks on carnivals website so he has a good idea. Let me know if you have any other questions - happy to answer

Great information!! Thank you!! So your son kept his card with him at all times? Did he have charging privileges? Did he have a lanyard to keep it on or just pockets? I also plan to decorate our door. You say they are NOT metal?