PADI Scuba

Rjr0112

do you actually get certified from the PADI scuba open water course or is it just like a intro to scuba diving where you learn to... just a little confused because the actual website doesn't say you get certified but other websites do say you get a scuba certificate

do you actually get certified from the PADI scuba open water course or is it just like a intro to scuba diving where you learn to... just a little confused because the actual website doesn't say you get certified but other websites do say you get a scuba certificate

Can't answer your question, but you can try the excursions people at xplora@rccl.com.

Great thanks!!

One more thing I can tell you is that my wife took the scuba course on Allure and got some sort of certification that allowed her to dive with an instructor. I don't know what it was called.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/connect/dive-into-a-new-world-with-royal-caribbeans-padi-scuba-program/

It looks like they are now offering full open water diver certification. It is best to get the book and do the classroom part before you go.

Have fun!

Based on my wife's experience, I totally agree with this. There were several very early morning classroom sessions, plus reading and studying. Took away from her cruise.