Virgin Voyages 2020

RMS Olympic

I’m holding a bit more as they haven’t said much on the ship itself and other new builds on other lines seem interesting as well.

Especially we are planning a big cruise already for 2020 out of Sydney.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hoping we hear something in the next couple months regarding itineraries and cabin types etc....Getting anxious!

• 3 weeks later...

Virgin Voyages already announced their first ship, now named Scarlett Lady, would be sailing the Caribbean. While I'm not excited about her initial deployment, Virgin Voyage's other ships could offer a more globe trotting experience. I'm looking forward to the adults-only experience. I'm also hoping Mr. Branson realizes not all adults are couples and builds some solo staterooms into the ship as well. While the public spaces unveiled thus far look amazing and this ship has a level of chi other cruise lines strive for, I'm hoping the rooms are just as trendy and functional for all adults in the cruise sector! :)

Virgin Voyages already announced their first ship, now named Scarlett Lady, would be sailing the Caribbean. While I'm not excited about her initial deployment, Virgin Voyage's other ships could offer a more globe trotting experience. I'm looking forward to the adults-only experience. I'm also hoping Mr. Branson realizes not all adults are couples and builds some solo staterooms into the ship as well. While the public spaces unveiled thus far look amazing and this ship has a level of chi other cruise lines strive for, I'm hoping the rooms are just as trendy and functional for all adults in the cruise sector! :)

I keep hoping she will go to Europe in the summers, but unfortunately I dont think that will happen. Caribbean in summer is the last place I want to be...we live in Florida and try to escape the oppressive heat and humidity and thunderstorms of the summer...

I keep hoping she will go to Europe in the summers, but unfortunately I dont think that will happen. Caribbean in summer is the last place I want to be...we live in Florida and try to escape the oppressive heat and humidity and thunderstorms of the summer...

I definitely think the second ship will have a European presence. The Virgin name is very British so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the second ship sailing from Southampton for the summer season and perhaps winter in the Caribbean... that is if the ships don't all overwhelm the ports. Right now berth space is at a premium in just about every port!