Couple Quick Harmony Questions

Will be boarding in a couple weeks.

1) Where do we go to purchase WOW bands? Is this guest services, or will there be somewhere else on ship?

2) Is the best place to handle activity wavers in the room on the TV? Is there somewhere else to handle this earlier in the day and not have to wait until the room is ready?

3) I need to check on a potential dining issue. Never had this happen before and will spare details. I need to make sure we have all adults at one table, and kids at another. We will all be boarding at different times so I don't want to wait until everyone is on board. Where can I go, and when, to speak with someone who will know table assignments.

Thanks in advance.

Just off Harmony last Saturday.

Not sure about WOW band question

Activity waivers on stateroom tv was very easy.

Dining rm. maître d will know about table assignments & usually is available at podium at entrance to main DR on main floor of dining rm. which is on Deck 3

1. Yes, but some place else may also be set up early in the cruise.

2. I think you could also do this on the Royal IQ app, which may work even in the terminal if you can connect to the ship's WiFi.

3. Like cabin occupants, dining room seating is fungible - the only thing you need to check is that the two tables are near each other. Have all cabin numbers available when you go to the MDR.

From time to time I need the help of the dining room staff to assist in seating requests (forgive me if i don't divulge the reason) and I always use this email address - add your booking number/ship/request etc and they have yet to let me down!

good luck

rcldining@rccl.com

On Harmony now and the wow bands are super convenient and are in boleros! Harmony has everything clearly marked and the staff have been super helpful! You will go to Silk and there are multiple staff members to help with dining questions!