Curious about Conquest 9A aft wraps

Grits53

I've been searching for this info but haven't come up with much. I'm specifically wondering about the 9A aft wraps on the Empress deck. I know there is vibration most days in the Monet dining room but was wondering if there is less vibration on the higher decks. If we were to get a 9A, it seems that the ones on the Empress deck would be the best choice, due to location between two all cabin decks. Also, how does the room itself compare to the cat. 11 suites in size and amenities? Any pics to show us? Thanks!! :)

I've been searching for this info but haven't come up with much. I'm specifically wondering about the 9A aft wraps on the Empress deck. I know there is vibration most days in the Monet dining room but was wondering if there is less vibration on the higher decks. If we were to get a 9A, it seems that the ones on the Empress deck would be the best choice, due to location between two all cabin decks. Also, how does the room itself compare to the cat. 11 suites in size and amenities? Any pics to show us? Thanks!! :)

Never stayed in a 9A on Conquest (my daughter and I were in a Cat 12 on Conquest back in July). Have you done a search for pictures of a 9A?

Look in the cabin selection section of Cruise Critic, and there is also an "official" thread for Conquest somewhere here. Also, check out www.cruiseclues.com, or www.webshots.com, or just do a google search with key words, and you should be able to find some pictures. Find that thread about all things Conquest, and then do a search with the words 9A vibration, or something like that and see what comes up, or ask this same question in THAT thread!! Good luck!!:)

I've had 8448 on the Conquest and Liberty. There is some vibation, but nothing too significant.

The only amenity you really get with a suite on Carnival besides the bigger room is VIP check-in, so you're not missing anything there. A suite will give you a bigger room, but the 9A will have a much larger balcony. I have heard that the deck 7 wraps have a fantastic layout - the wraps are configured differently on each deck. If you'd like an idea of one, I have pics of the two cabins I've had on my Webshots page, link is below in my sig.

We were in 7453 on Conquest las January. The cabin is an aft extended balcony three doors from the 9A wrap. We felt no vibration at all though we did feel vibration while eating breakfast in the Monet Monday morning.

We peaked in the 9A when we first boarded. The room doesn't appear to be significantly larger than a standard cabin. The bed is at a 45 degree angle so it is tough to compare. The bathroom is the same as others, no tub. The balcony is the big difference, and what a difference. :)

We stayed in 7440 on The Glory this past May. The room is not comparable to a suite. It has a bed and a chair. It did not have a couch. It also had a chair at the desk. The difference between this stateroom and a regular balcony stateroom is the balcony itself.

Here are a couple of pictures...

2288061570053448519S500x500Q85.jpg

2002430190053448519S500x500Q85.jpg

We stayed in 7440 on The Glory this past May. The room is not comparable to a suite. It has a bed and a chair. It did not have a couch. It also had a chair at the desk. The difference between this stateroom and a regular balcony stateroom is the balcony itself.

Thank you for sharing the pics! I actually like that room layout. It kind of has a homey feel, with the windows as they are. Did you notice much vibration or anything else that was not to your liking? Is that bed a king or queen?

Never stayed in a 9A on Conquest (my daughter and I were in a Cat 12 on Conquest back in July). Have you done a search for pictures of a 9A?

Look in the cabin selection section of Cruise Critic, and there is also an "official" thread for Conquest somewhere here. Also, check out www.cruiseclues.com, or www.webshots.com, or just do a google search with key words, and you should be able to find some pictures. Find that thread about all things Conquest, and then do a search with the words 9A vibration, or something like that and see what comes up, or ask this same question in THAT thread!! Good luck!!:)

Thanks for all the sources of info! I'll have to check them out. I wish I could have gotten the other cat. 11 wrap on our upcoming Miracle cruise!

Thanks for all the sources of info! I'll have to check them out. I wish I could have gotten the other cat. 11 wrap on our upcoming Miracle cruise!

I got my first wrap on MY cruise on the Miracle next October!!:D I will be cruising solo so i will have that big balcony all to myself!! Good luck finding the pics you want!!:) I am such a dufus!! I looked and saw that you are cruising on the Miracle the same date as ME, THEN i recognized your screenname, and realized we have talked on the roll call, lol!!

Archived