mini suite

CVA34

Has any stayed in D701 or 703 on the sapphire princess? Good or bad? Any thoughts?

Thank you

Dennis

Have not stayed in a mini in that area, but have stayed many times in the center near the stairs and lifts with no problems. Also stayed in the far back mini on Dolphin on the Star and had no problems from noise below.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Has any stayed in D701 or 703 on the sapphire princess? Good or bad? Any thoughts?

Thank you

Dennis

I promise, those cabins haven't been sailing empty since Sapphire launched

Do you have specific questions about the cabins?

They're normal Mini-suites, near aft stairs and lifts - which is handy for access, fully uncovered balconies, etc. They look just like the photos on the website. There's nothing particularly different or special about either.

Wow thank you both for the rapid response, We are a family of 13, all in the minis on the 9th deck, equal to or aft of the elevators on either side of the boat. With the life boats just below on deck 8, are the views restricted? Can 2 adjacent balconies be joined together to get a larger balcony?

DB

Wow thank you both for the rapid response, We are a family of 13, all in the minis on the 9th deck, equal to or aft of the elevators on either side of the boat. With the life boats just below on deck 8, are the views restricted? Can 2 adjacent balconies be joined together to get a larger balcony?

DB

There's a door between the balconies that can be opened to extend your balcony space and access each other's. It doesn't make one big balcony as most of the divider is still there, it just opens up access. The only reason you wouldn't be able to is if two cabins are on either side of a fire break divider .

Views directly down will have a little bit of the Promenade deck and a touch of the lifeboats sticking out - it's quite minimal, and only if looking straight, straight down the side. Otherwise, it's fully unobstructed views.

Nice quiet location, easy access wirh the aft stairway and lifts, etc.

Enjoy.

Thank you

Dennis

You should not have to worry about noise from the Club Fusion lounge. It is on deck 7 and there are passenger cabins on deck 8 that are between it and your cabin on deck 9.

They're normal Mini-suites, near aft stairs and lifts - which is handy for access, fully uncovered balconies, etc. They look just like the photos on the website. There's nothing particularly different or special about either.

Are you sure these are fully covered balconies? I always pick deck 8 aft for the fully covered balconies.

Are you sure these are fully covered balconies? I always pick deck 8 aft for the fully covered balconies.

Perhaps you should reread what I wrote:

I promise, those cabins haven't been sailing empty since Sapphire launched

Do you have specific questions about the cabins

As you can see, I clearly stated "uncovered" balcony.. So yeah, I'm quite sure, they're fully uncovered balconies. .