Entertainment

Cardiffcup

You will get an e mail a couple of weeks before sailing listing the production shows and entertainers. Depending on the length of the cruise not all the entertainers will be listed.

Fantastic thanks. Been a while since we sailed Princess

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will get an e mail a couple of weeks before sailing listing the production shows and entertainers. Depending on the length of the cruise not all the entertainers will be listed.

Do you actually still get these? For me they stopped a couple years ago except for the occasional pretty much blank generic kind of email that has no actual information in it. I wonder if some folks still get a real informational email or if most are like me.

Fantastic thanks. Been a while since we sailed Princess

Don't get too excited about this email. They're famously inconsistent, incomplete and inaccurate. I'd say you have about a 50 percent chance of getting one.

The one thing that's pretty predictable are the main theater song and dance shows. They don't change that often, so if you can find some recent Patters from a Crown cruise, the stage shows will likely by the same. And most of the Movies Under The Stars offerings are similar from ship to ship, so again if you can find a recent post about movies, they'll mostly be the same on the Crown.

Jim

Do you actually still get these? For me they stopped a couple years ago except for the occasional pretty much blank generic kind of email that has no actual information in it. I wonder if some folks still get a real informational email or if most are like me.

We got them for our June 30th Alaska cruise but they aren't always accurate.. The captain's welcome was from a different captain. We did receive the entertainment email which, if I remember correctly, listed movies that weren't actually shown. My recommendation - prepare to be surprised whether you get the emails or not!

We got them for our June 30th Alaska cruise but they aren't always accurate.. The captain's welcome was from a different captain. We did receive the entertainment email which, if I remember correctly, listed movies that weren't actually shown. My recommendation - prepare to be surprised whether you get the emails or not!

For me, the best information comes from those on a cruise or two before ours. Many people talk to the entertainers or the entertainers mention they will be on the next cruise. Or, the ECD is usually forthcoming as to upcoming appearances, if you ask. I'm on the repo in November and a lot of folks sailing that are on the cruise before it, so I'll ask a few of the folks to find info for my cruise. The way Roll Call is layed out, you should be able to eavesdrop on other sailings.

Maureen

Princess has my email address and I always get a very generic letter from the captain. I did not know there is such a thing as an email about entertainment!!