24 Hour Courtesy Hold

sasset

I was able to place a 24 hour courtesy hold yesterday (7/14). Today (7/15) I tried to do another on the previous cruise to make it a back to back but the courtesy hold button doesn't appear. Anyone know what's going on? Tried using a different browser. Tried it on a different cruise, still no go.

I was able to place a 24 hour courtesy hold yesterday (7/14). Today (7/15) I tried to do another on the previous cruise to make it a back to back but the courtesy hold button doesn't appear. Anyone know what's going on? Tried using a different browser. Tried it on a different cruise, still no go.

I don't know if this will help but you may try two things. The first is to clear your cookies and cache. The second, (I have the highest success rate with this one) is access the X site only with and InPrivate or Incognito window. Also try not signing in.

Luv: This may be duplicate. Tried your suggestions to no avail. Just tried again and found the 24 hr button. It’s in a totally different location tha it was last night. Thanks again for your help.