Reflection staterooms 7192 & 7138

Bubbles forever

Hi all

I've read somewhere on other posts that it's possible to see comments left by other cruisers on certain cabins - can anyone help me with this, or know anything about these two cabins?

I'm interested in the view - is it obstructed? - room layout and anything else that I should know?

Many thanks

Bubbles

The thread you are looking for is at the top of the forum titled “S Class Cabin Information”. There is a spreadsheet on page 1, otherwise you can search for those cabin numbers. I’ve personally stayed in 7192 and liked it so much I booked 7144 for my upcoming cruise.

7192 is a standard 3 person verandah with the bed by the washroom. There is a pullout by the verandah. Very quiet location with no obstruction.

That’s great - thanks both, much appreciated.

I’m impressed that you’ve actually stayed in the same stateroom that we have in a couple of weeks!

Greet to hear there’s no problems with it, and hopefully that’s the case for 7138 too.

Many thanks

Bubbles

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are booked in S1 category cabin #1668 on the Celebrity Reflection for TA sailing on Oct 22, 2018. We know it is the cabin with the "spider" machine for cleaning windows, however, we don't think this will be an issue. Has anyone else stayed in this cabin to comment on this?

thanks!

That’s great - thanks both, much appreciated.

I’m impressed that you’ve actually stayed in the same stateroom that we have in a couple of weeks!

Greet to hear there’s no problems with it, and hopefully that’s the case for 7138 too.

Many thanks

Bubbles

Only significant difference is that 7138 has the bed by the balcony.

My husband and I are booked in S1 category cabin #1668 on the Celebrity Reflection for TA sailing on Oct 22, 2018. We know it is the cabin with the "spider" machine for cleaning windows, however, we don't think this will be an issue. Has anyone else stayed in this cabin to comment on this?

thanks!

1) Look in the S-Class Cabin Sticky. Search for your cabin number using the search feature on the upper right.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018 You cabin has been reviewed on a number of ships. You may need to verify that it's in the same location on others.

2) If you still have questions, better to continue to search or start a new thread as your question will probably not get answered in a different thread.

Welcome to Cruise Critic

Please talk to whomever is in Cabin 7144 and let them know I arrive on 07/30/18 and expect them to keep it clean and tidy. And if they want to leave their extra cash in the safe I'm OK with that too :D

If you get a chance, please report on the various bands/guitar player and the CD. This close to a cruise I like to gather more information. Enjoy your cruise and maybe we'll cross paths on the 30th.