Review of Pacific NW Celebrity Infinity Cruise

MVPinBoynton

We have just posted our review and pictures from the August 28 Celebrity Infinity Cruise from Vancouver to San Francisco. It was a very nice cruise and we had a great group of CCers to share it with. The link to our website is: www.thepreismans.com

Click on the Pacific NW button to be taken to the review.

Just loved all of your photos.

How great of you to take all the time and

effort to share with everyone.

I did a cruise from SF to Vancouver on the Mercury 2 years ago.

We stopped in Victoria, Juneau, Ketchikan and Sitka.

It was a fabulous 8 night cruise and your photos brought back

so many wonderful memories.

Thanks again for sharing your photos and giving me

a preview of the Infinity. I'll be sailing on her in 3 months.

Reggie:D

Thank you so much for all the nice comments. They are appreciated. Those of you that haven't been on Infinity are in for a treat. Pacific NW ports, including those less visited like Nanaimo, BC and Astoria, OR are pleasant surprises. If you are lucky enough to stop there, enjoy them to their fullest.

Lovethesea,

The main reason we started the review website was so we could include the pics in with the narrative. We had previously just posted them here on CC in text format; but being able to see what is being described as you go just seemed to be a more effective way to share the experiences.

Mike,

What a great review and I loved all your pictures. So much that I went to your Mercury cruise and started looking at them.

We had Santana has our stateroom attendant on our Summit Alaska cruise this July. He was one of the best room stewards we've had and that's saying allot.

Again, I just love your pictures. You must have a great camera. I wish my pictures came out that good.

Anne Maria

Steve,

I couldn't be happier with it. It focuses so quickly and takes pictures in low light, so I am very happy. It is nice not to have to wait for the camera to be ready to take the picture rather than me. You should go to the http://www.dpreview.com forum and read other peoples opinions and experiences. A link to the specific forum is Rebel and Rebel XT Forum

Enjoy!

Well, Thank you very much!.....................I have spent the better part of the past two days organizing some photographs from our last cruise and was so proud of myself, then I saw your web site!....................................I am not worthy. What beautiful work, thanks for showing me what can be done (not that I'll ever get there).

I an guessing you sat early dining? While on Infinity the end of May we sat late and never got any indication that the wait staff were rushed. Makes sense, the room was not as full and it didn't need to be turned over. So if you want a nice leisurely meal I suggest second seating, of course you may (like me) fall asleep in your soup but they pretty much leave you alone after the first time.

Catmand,

Thank you for the very nice comments and a very large laugh on the "not worthy" comment. It is a lot easier if you have a great partner, like I have, to share in all the work and hound me to get back to my writing toils. Thankfully we were able to get ealy seating, since we, like you, would have a tough time with the late seating.

Andrew,

My goodness, I didn't think you cared. :D People want us to cruise with them so they don't have to take any of their own pictures. We do tend to overdue the pictures, but we can't help ourselves.

Chuck, we are all in awe. Another person on this cruise with us said they would just point people to Carol and Mike's website rather than create their own! Certainly works for me- I'm even in some of the pictures!

Andrew

Andrew, what the heck, I'M going to point people to their web site and I wasn't on the cruise!....................Chuck

Hi,:) I have yet to sail Infinity and not sure when I am going to either but

after reading your review and seeing your lovely photos, I will definitely

put her on my list.

Excellent, excellent reading. Thank you for the pleasure.

Archived