Taxi Tour in St Martin/St. Maarten

newbie55

We was in St Martin last week off the Oasis of the Seas, and had decided to just hit the beach. It was so crowded, and so hot, that we changed our minds and started out on foot to explore. I started to chat with a taxi driver, just hello, she didn't jump into my face to provide a tour. Anyway, I approached this woman about a trip to Marigot and Orient Beach. She was wonderful as a driver and a tour guide! She gave us a wonderful tour around the island, both sides, showing us the typical tourist spots, and her own favorite spots. Her fee was quite reasonable, and she was very friendly and knowledgeable. I know it was only 1 day, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, and use her again. Her contact info: Miss Margaret, 1 (721)523-0749.

• 2 months later...
We was in St Martin last week off the Oasis of the Seas, and had decided to just hit the beach. It was so crowded, and so hot, that we changed our minds and started out on foot to explore. I started to chat with a taxi driver, just hello, she didn't jump into my face to provide a tour. Anyway, I approached this woman about a trip to Marigot and Orient Beach. She was wonderful as a driver and a tour guide! She gave us a wonderful tour around the island, both sides, showing us the typical tourist spots, and her own favorite spots. Her fee was quite reasonable, and she was very friendly and knowledgeable. I know it was only 1 day, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, and use her again. Her contact info: Miss Margaret, 1 (721)523-0749.

Can I ask how long your tour was and what she charged? Thanks.