Beverages including in cruise price

easycruise

I will be on a 7 day Pacific Coast Cruise this September on the Grand Princess. During lunch and dinner times is free ice tea and lemonade served in the Buffet, MDR and Specialty restaurants? It seems like breakfast has a nice selection of beverages to choose from but was concerned about lunch and dinner. I have been on other cruise lines and they offered a choose of ice tea or lemonade.

I will be on a 7 day Pacific Coast Cruise this September on the Grand Princess. During lunch and dinner times is free ice tea and lemonade served in the Buffet, MDR and Specialty restaurants? It seems like breakfast has a nice selection of beverages to choose from but was concerned about lunch and dinner. I have been on other cruise lines and they offered a choose of ice tea or lemonade.

I almost always order iced tea at lunch and dinner and often get lemonade at lunch. Both are free. Coffee is also complimentary but not brewed or specialty.

Maureen.

Lemonade is officially only available at lunchtime, in the buffet and from the Lido deck bar servers.

While I have seen the pitchers of lemonade still out at dinner in the buffet, any requests for Lemonade in the MDR at dinner will not be granted. Only iced tea.

There are no free beverages in specialty restaurants other than tap water, and non-specialty coffee or hot tea after dinner. But not even the latter in Alfredo's Pizzeria.

As in the reference to a "coffee-like beverage," the ice tea is the same--stuff from syrup. I find it to be quite awful, but I'm picky about my tea. It is easy to bring a large mug or cup that can tolerate heat and make your own ice tea at the beverage station--I've done it two ways. Brew a cup of extra strong tea (use two bags) and pour over a tervis cup of ice. Alternatively, I'll bring a 32 ounce styrofoam cup and brew tea in that, placing it in my refrigerator.

Thanks for the information about the Crown Grill not serving free beverages and the MDR only ice tea. I was on the Carnival ship last year and the MDR served both ice tea and lemonade at dinner. Did not do the specialty dining so do not know if they served Ice tea and lemonade I am glad I asked and not taking nothing for granted. I did plan on dining at the Crown Grill.

Specialty restaurants are not open at lunch. They should have regular coffee and tea at no cost at dinner.