2019 Grandeur Cruises

ap872913

I am curious if all the dates have been posted for the 2019 cruise year? We are trying to plan a cruise and we did a see many. TIA

It might be Spring before more cruises beyond April 2019 are released.

I am curious if all the dates have been posted for the 2019 cruise year? We are trying to plan a cruise and we did a see many. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruises are listed for all dates through Oct 2019. Grandeur does several itineraries (Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada New England and Bahamas). So if you select a region you may not see some dates as she could be sailing a different region.

I see a full schedule pretty much out to Oct 19.

Select Leaving from Baltimore, and the month, and you get the choices.

5 nigh Bermuda $448 per person, but running it out, NRD, and discounts, $436 per person inside.

If the possibility holds true that the Vision Class followed by the Radiance class's Rhapsody and Grandeur are up for sale even though there's bookings into 2019 that doesn't mean that RCI wouldn't sell any of those ships for the right price. The right price and timing would bring about.."sign here on the dotted line". Let's face it, those two classes in spite of refurbishments in additions to major mechanical issues, they're worn out and tired and have served the Company well since back in the 1990's. If that happened people booked would have an option for a refund or re-book.

If the possibility holds true that the Vision Class followed by the Radiance class's Rhapsody and Grandeur are up for sale even though there's bookings into 2019 that doesn't mean that RCI wouldn't sell any of those ships for the right price. The right price and timing would bring about.."sign here on the dotted line". Let's face it, those two classes in spite of refurbishments in additions to major mechanical issues, they're worn out and tired and have served the Company well since back in the 1990's. If that happened people booked would have an option for a refund or re-book.

Will miss the Vision Class ships when they are gone. Grandeur still has her fans and I'm happy to be among them. :)

Again.. The last you heard from whom?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looks like they are for sale to me.....................

http://www.boats.com/power-boats/1997-cruise-ship-2417-passengers-stock-no-s2509-5984043/

http://www.boats.com/power-boats/1996-cruise-ship-2400-passengers-stock-no-s2388-4886313/

Our resident Chief Engineer has said that these ads are not necessarily an indication that the ships are for sale. I believe brokers can create these ads.

Our resident Chief Engineer has said that these ads are not necessarily an indication that the ships are for sale. I believe brokers can create these ads.

WOW - I didn't know that a broker could create an ad without the "owners" approval.

I guess that anything is "for sale" for a price...................money talks!!!!!

WOW - I didn't know that a broker could create an ad without the "owners" approval.

I guess that anything is "for sale" for a price...................money talks!!!!!

While we think the owner is clear to us, I don't think the owner is actually identified in the ad, which may have an effect on the legality.

• 4 weeks later...

I was on the Christmas cruise, and the booking people on board said the boat had been sold. The Grandeur of the Seas will end in October of 2019. There has been no announcement as to whether there will be a replacement boat placed in Baltimore or not. In my opinion, if they haven't put up cruises after October for Baltimore, but they have for the other locations, we are not getting a replacement boat.

I was on the Christmas cruise, and the booking people on board said the boat had been sold. The Grandeur of the Seas will end in October of 2019. There has been no announcement as to whether there will be a replacement boat placed in Baltimore or not. In my opinion, if they haven't put up cruises after October for Baltimore, but they have for the other locations, we are not getting a replacement boat.

Interesting they are consistently inconsistent. I was on the Christmas cruise as well. Wanted to book the last cruise listed for Grandeur because of the rumors. Sales person (head person) was insistent that it was not for sale and that I shouldn't listen to the rumor mill.