Pinnacle Grill breakfast dress code

DC1979

I am staying in the Neptune Suites for the first time and was wondering if there was a dress code for breakfast in the pinnacle grill. While I don’t mind dressing up for dinner, I’m a polo shirt, shorts and flip flop kind of breakfast person! Thanks!!

Congratulations on your first stay in the Neptune Suites. I think that you will enjoy the experience and all the extras that come along with the suite. The Pinnacle Grill is great for breakfast and a nice way to start your day. Casual attire is accepted for both breakfast and lunch.

I think brekafast in Pinnacle one of the best benefits of being in a Neptune or Pinnacle cabin

So do I. I love the quiet atmosphere and calm service. I'm not a morning person, so dealing with the MDR or buffet is hard work for me.

That said, I'm inclined to say "this is the best perk of a Neptune Suite" about whichever perk I'm enjoying at the moment.

We were surprised once to see a Japanese gentleman show up in the Neptune Lounge in his cabin bathrobe over his pajamas to pick up the Neptune breakfast items. Different traditions perhaps.

We've seen this in the NL several times as well, and they were not Japanese. :)

Agree with the other posters, fine to dress casually for breakfast in the PG... sandals and flip flops included.

• 1 month later...

I proudly wear my lanyard. I have a “pretty” one that looks like jewelry- plain silver. If I didn’t, I’d lose my card, I’d lose my head if it wasn’t attached. Plus it’s a great place to keep my reading glasses.

But, I’m a newbie, I’m prepping for my 4th cruise. We travel a variety of ways and love them all