Birthday Cruise Imagination 7/23-27th

Cruiseboy06

Hey CRUISERS!!

I just got back from my birthday cruise on the Imagination. I had a great time!!!!!!!!!!! I went with my sister and her bf/ hubby.. I stayed in U243 because I use a power wheelchair. FAC Fully Accessible Cabin, and my sis and her bf stayed next door. We had once time house keeping..they didn't ask or gave us a choice. There were minor hiccups like my bed was not a king bed as I requested, my steward changed it to a king bed, the waiter in the Spirit was kinda rude because he always came up behind my sis/ hubby to to talk to us/ take our orders and etc. On Catalina Day my sis' bf tried to order a spiked Coffee at the Coffee Cafe.. the bistra tried to give him hard time. They said, he can't order it at the same time.. hmmm, I have noticed that they don't sell Souvenir cups anymore like a funnel, a coconut, and a blow fish cups. I really wanted to buy a coconut :-) I didn't see them, but a green color tornardo looking cup.

Other than that everything went smoothly!!!! Food was good to great, especially burgers at Guy's Burger Joint, yummy breakfast burritos, Seaday Brunch!!!!! yumm! I ordered Huevos Rancheros and Funniest French Toast with Fruit Loops.. We had the early seating. next time I will choose anytime dinning.. With anytime dinnning I won't miss the sail ways.. :-) 8:15 dinner time is too late to enjoy the night at the fullest lol

I'm a gold cruiser!!!!!! :-)

Next cruise is next year or in 2019.. I really want to do another 7 day Mexican Riveria, do a Hawaii, do an Alaska from Long Beach or a repositioning cruise on the new ship after Splendor leaves.