Grandeur South Pacific Lounge or Schooner Bar?

I just realized that the deck plans for Grandeur show a South Pacific Lounge which I always just conflated with the Schooner Bar. Is the SPL an open to all bar or is it not a separate bar type area? Thanks for any info!

The SPL is a separate area with a bar at the rear, lots of seating, and a stage area. They had the art auctions, karaoke competitions, bingo, etc. in there when we sailed in December. I think the Diamond lounge is also attached to it.

The SPL is a separate area with a bar at the rear, lots of seating, and a stage area. They had the art auctions, karaoke competitions, bingo, etc. in there when we sailed in December. I think the Diamond lounge is also attached to it.

Aha! Thanks so much!

The bar in the South Pacific is not open except during events held in the lounge. The Diamond lounge is located at the rear of the lounge next to the stage.

During our latest cruise on Grandeur over Thanksgiving, the entire South Pacific lounge was reserved as Diamond overflow during the evenings. We had a lot of Diamond and higher members, and used most of the space. On earlier cruises, they just roped off part of it for overflow.

It really makes an excellent Diamond Lounge venue with the large windows, adjustable tables and attractive lighting. They provided at least eight servers and kept up with demand.

/Greg