San Juan at night - what to do?

pmoniz

Have you visited before? You can get off the ship as soon as it docks amd head for San Cristobal fort which is about a 15 minute walk north east from the dock. The fort closes at 6pm ship you'll have enough time to browse around. After that, walk around, browse the shops, stroll by Paseo de la Princesa and find a restaurant to eat local food. If you do eat in San Juan, don't leave without trying a mofongo (fried ripe plantain mashed with some oil and garlic). Or try some street food near the pier.

Have you visited before? You can get off the ship as soon as it docks amd head for San Cristobal fort which is about a 15 minute walk north east from the dock. The fort closes at 6pm ship you'll have enough time to browse around. After that, walk around, browse the shops, stroll by Paseo de la Princesa and find a restaurant to eat local food. If you do eat in San Juan, don't leave without trying a mofongo (fried ripe plantain mashed with some oil and garlic). Or try some street food near the pier.

Sorry, I should have mentioned I have been there before, but others cruising with us have not. I've been to the fort (kind of seen one you've seen them all - IMHO - of course! But the local food sounds great! Thank you for the suggestions!