Mahogany bay beach clamshells

acook620

They should show up on your excursion options when excursions are available to book. You can also wait and book on board, or at the beach, but risk them selling out, especially if your ship is not the first into port.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed this excursion is booked with pricing "for 2". My question is, do 2 of us have to be together, i.e. is there only 1 ticket for 2 of us. We have 10 on the cruise, I'm anticipating most will trickle off the ship when they wake up with the first 2 off the ship heading out and claiming a clam shell that we will rotate in and out of all day. I'm trying to figure out if we have to move back and forth two by two or not.

I noticed this excursion is booked with pricing "for 2". My question is, do 2 of us have to be together, i.e. is there only 1 ticket for 2 of us. We have 10 on the cruise, I'm anticipating most will trickle off the ship when they wake up with the first 2 off the ship heading out and claiming a clam shell that we will rotate in and out of all day. I'm trying to figure out if we have to move back and forth two by two or not.

I doubt it. I think it just means there are 2 lounge chairs per clam shell. You should be able to rotate as you like.