What HOTEL is best for staying precruise in BALTIMORE MD?

postmanrings

Look in the East Cost Departures section.

There are several Park and Cruise deal hotels.

Or stay at the Inner Harbor for a nice time, then a short drive to the port and park there.

Many of the Park & Fly hotels serving BWI airport also provide transportation to the Baltimore cruise port. If you Google Park & Fly BWI or Park & Cruise BWI you'll find a few booking sites with prices & ratings for a number of hotels.

Looking for where other cruisers have stayed pre cruise as far as cost, hotel, breakfast, and leaving their cars at hotel. How did you get to and from port with ease? Thanks

Hi

I was driving from much further north, and stayed in the Harrisburg area the night before. It was an easy, quick drive to the port from there.

My intention was to park at the port. I didn't want to have to deal with hotel shuttles to and from. As it turned out, our sailing arrived late to the port on both embarkation day and debarkation day. So we had hours to kill when arriving, we knew there was a significant delay, as Carnival had emailed us both the nigh before and that morning. We were able to go to the "Baltimore Museum of Industry", a real gem, located just ten minutes from the port. We wouldn't have been able to do this if we had been waiting for the hotel shuttle. On return, our ship was delayed again. We weren't able to debark till after 1 p.m., and I was very happy that my car was right there and we were on the highway headed north within minutes of getting off the ship.