Billy Bones Charter after Irma?

berjdrberjdr

For those that booked a boat tour in the near future, do you know where the lunch will be provided, since the restaurants in Grand Case and most on the French side look to be in very bad shape? I doubt they will be operational anytime soon from what I've seen and read. It also looks like the restaurant on Pinel Island suffered heavy damage.

• 3 months later...

We are booked with them for next Friday. We have 10 people, so we have the boat to ourselves. He's been awesome with responding to email questions. Looks like lunch is at the Rainbow Cafe which has been rebuilt.

• 3 weeks later...

We had amazing time with Billy Bones. There were 12 of us on the boat from our ship, so we were able to sort of customize exactly what we want to do, but pretty much kept to his website description. The snorkeling was great, loved the stop at grand case for lunch at the rainbow café. Pinel island was swarming with iguanas, that was fun. Taking a ride through the bays was interesting to see all the destruction from the hurricane. All in all a great day. And that boat was fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how many people they book per snorkel excursion? My DH and I are headed to St Martin's in March and would like to book with a local tour operator.

We had 12 on the boat plus his 2 crew. I would say that would be the limit

For those that booked a boat tour in the near future, do you know where the lunch will be provided, since the restaurants in Grand Case and most on the French side look to be in very bad shape? I doubt they will be operational anytime soon from what I've seen and read. It also looks like the restaurant on Pinel Island suffered heavy damage.

Pinel has a snack bar. But lunch was at the Rainbow Cafe at grand case. The place has been fully restored and It was great!