NCL Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:47 AM.
3 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Ship - Gem

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11521

Stateroom Category - Inside (3 person)

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet stateroom? - Yes. We heard quiet cheering from the pool deck above us once or twice, but that was it.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony view - N/A

Balcony size - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Nope! A great stateroom.

Any other comments? - The third bed in the room folds down from the wall. If you aren’t planning on using it, it stays folded up and you get used to seeing it on the wall instead of having a second painting.

This stateroom is very close to the Spinnaker lounge, the pool deck, and the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Orange, CA
5 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Ship -Star
Deck - 9
Stateroom # - 9620
Stateroom Category – BA
Starboard or Port Side - port

Quiet Stateroom? - fairly noisy- can hear cleaning carts rumbling & especially noisy during luggage delivery

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -no

Balcony View - Nice with no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal size

Was wind a problem? - no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no

Any other comments? - found cabin to be very compact & tight, not much storage space, hard to maneuver in, narrow hallways, close to mid ship elevators
Florida
229 Posts
Joined Aug 2001
Ship - Getaway

Deck - 13

Stateroom # 13262 and #13264

Aft cabins

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems)...Usually it would be quiet, but it was a Christmas Cruise and kids in above cabin shoved the balcony chairs back and forth. Had to speak to the parents. Near elevators and stairs... great location

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom?......Yes

Balcony View ....Nice

Balcony Size? .....Normal

Was wind a problem? ....No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? .... N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? .....NO

Any other comments?.... # 13262 bed located near the closet. Sleeps 3.

# 13264 bed located near balcony....Also has a pull down bed above the sofa near the closet. Cabin can sleep 4
United States
90 Posts
Joined Oct 2015
Ship - Norwegian Epic

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12317

Stateroom Category – H6

Starboard or Port Side - Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Fairly quiet. No noise from above. The only appreciable noise was the sound of the wake, but we loved it.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? Yes.

Balcony View - Gorgeous views off the aft of the ship. Great to watch the wake.

Balcony Size? The balcony was huge. It had two loungers, two chairs and a table.

Was wind a problem? Not that we noticed.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? Not at all.

Any specific problems with this cabin? The only issue I had personally is it was a bit of a challenge getting the shower/tub. I have short legs and it sits up a bit from the ground. There are handles so i was ok, but I don't think someone with any mobility issues would be able to negotiate it very well. My husband didn't care for the fact that the light in the toilet stall was on a motion detection system so any time there was any movement it would come on, but it didn't bother me.

Any other comments? Loved this room. Bed was huge and comfy. Room was big. Shower and tub in the same enclosure. Toilet in a different enclosure. Nespresso coffee maker - heaven! Table and two chairs in room as well. Bathroom had a scale (boo), q-tips and cotton balls, hair dryer, magnifying lighted mirror, shower poof and Bvlgari shampoo, body wash and lotion. Two robes in closet. TONS of storage. Cool little pull out things on either side of the bed (no side tables due to the layout). There was a dvd player under the counter. The light over the bed resembles a giant toilet seat (not a complaint, just an observation
).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

54 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Ship - Norwegian Jade
Deck - 11
Stateroom # - 11510
Stateroom Category – MB

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – The room was generally quiet although not soundproof. You could hear some other cabins' doors slam shut, and noise when the cabin stewards were cleaning.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Not sure.

Balcony View - Balcony had full view, no obstructions. A bit of wear and tear and some paint peeling, but it didn't hinder use. The sliding doors stayed open without a bungee, and shut tightly.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal size balcony, nothing special. Room for 2 people to sit in upright chairs and a small table.

Was wind a problem? - Wind was not a problem for us on our Carribean itinerary. Some nights, we could hear the party from the pool deck if we had the door open.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - We had no issues with this cabin, but we did run a white noise generator app at night. I did hear some door slamming, from time to time, but it wasn't enough to wake me or ruin my stay.

Any other comments? - The mini-suite had ample space and plenty of hangers for our 6 night cruise. We had brought magnetic wall hooks, which helped. The "hot shot" style coffee maker worked, as did the mini-fridge. Our steward emptied the mini-fridge before our arrival. A 15 foot extension cord was needed to use a CPAP next to the bed, since the only outlets in the bedroom area are at the desk. There were only 2 of us in the cabin and we had ample room. I wouldn't try for 4 in this one.
Louisiana
401 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Ship - Dawn

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12018

Stateroom Category – SJ Family Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes it was quiet, no noise problems

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No Balcony but huge wall of windows.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems, tons of space

Any other comments? - Bathroom with double sinks, tub, and separate shower

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sheri :

NCL Pride of America 8/17
NCL Dawn 3/17
RCCL Allure of the Seas 9/16