Posted December 21st, 2017, 04:34 PM
Wife and I booked for Next year but have never cruised NCL before. What are some of the best and worst things about the getaway? What are some things we have to try and what do we need to avoid?
Sent from my iPad using Forums
- watch Million Dollar Quartet
- attend the White Hot Party at H2O hosted by Cruise Director Andre
- take advantage of the waterfront. Walk around at night after a heavy meal. Not too crowded.
- if you are booked on a dining plan, book for seats by the waterfront at sunset.
- Thermal Spa Pass
- Margaritaville. Although it's a la carte, they have big portions for a small fee. Two people can share one meal.
- If you drink, join the Mojito tasting session.
- if you have no kids and want peace and quiet, avoid the pool deck and instead use the pool at the thermal spa.
- if you hate smoke, avoid the casino. You can walk around the ship through the waterfront to avoid casino smoke.
NCL Getaway - Western Carribean - Dec 2017
NCL Breakaway - Bahamas/Florida - March 2016
NCL Breakaway - Bahamas/Florida - Dec 2014
NCL Breakaway - CTN - January 2014
NCL Breakaway - Bermuda - August 2013
Carnival Glory - Canada - August 2012