Considering trying the new Grand New England Boston Round Trip...any advice?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:10 AM.
USA
20 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by DaveinCharlotte
shipshapetoo: Thank you for the detailed info on hotel options and embarkation locations! This was exactly what I was looking for.
You're welcome too DaveinCharlotte. Glad to share what I learned from my experiences -pre-planning and actual cruising on the Constellation. When I planned this cruise, I discovered that there is not a lot of information on the message boards about ACL (as compared to the ocean and other river cruise lines) and I was frustrated in my attempt to get correct, non-conflicting information from ACL's 800 customer service number.

So glad to help.
PA
61 Posts
Joined Apr 2013
Originally posted by shipshapertoo
You're welcome too DaveinCharlotte. Glad to share what I learned from my experiences -
So glad to help.
Thank you for your post. We will be taking this cruise in late August. Have you posted a review of your experiences while on the cruise? I would love to read about your trip!
SF Bay Area, CA, USA
1,114 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Originally posted by SteelMagnolia9
Beginning with my first cruise, I have booked each subsequent cruise onboard as they offer a 15% discount and waiver of port fees if you book while onboard.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, either generally or my experience on the itineraries.
Do they have a Future Cruise Person (lol, we usually sail on Princess) onboard to help you out booking a next cruise? I'd like to go on a Rhine River cruise that focuses on music (Classical Composers like Bach, Beethoven, etc) but I'm not sure which of the many ACL cruises would be best suited for that. I'd like to talk with a knowledgeable person.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
All our Cruise Pictures

1989 Dawn Princess - Eastern Caribbean ..............................1990 Dawn Princess - Alaska............................................ ......2001 RCCL Voyager of the Seas - Western Caribbean
2002 RCCL Radiance of the Seas - Alaska..............................2003 Star Princess - Mexican Riviera.........................................20 04 Tahitian Princess - French Polynesia
2005 RCCL Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean.......2005 Coral Princess - Pacific Coastal..........................................2 006 Regal Princess - Alaska
2007 Tahitian Princess - Marquesas........................................2 008 Coral Princess - Alaska Northbound and Southbound.......2009 Star Princess - Mexican Riviera
2010 Sea Princess - Alaska RT from SF..................................2010 Island Princess - Pacific Coastal........................................201 1 Coral Princess - Pacific Coastal 05/19/11
2011 Coral Princess - Pacific Coastal 09/24/11........................2012 Star Princess - Pacific Coastal........................................... 2012 Island Princess - Alaska Inside Passage
09/24/12 Star Princess - Pacific Coastal..................................02/08/13 Ocean Princess - French Polynesia...............................04/06/14 Grand Princess - California Coastal
01/03/15 Star Princess - Mexican Riviera................................10/17/15 Grand Princess - CA Coastal..........................................0 4/02/16 Grand Princess - SF to Hawaii RT
12/17/16 Royal Clipper - BVI Christmas Cruise.......................06/27/17 Pacific Princess - Midnight Sun and Spitsbergen..........10/15/17 Grand Princess - California Coastal
7/05/18 Grand Princess - Alaska RT from SF..........................12/22/18 Silver Cloud Expedition - Antarctica...............................
Atlanta/Key West
10,032 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
American Cruise Lines doesn't do European cruises, hence the name.

They only do North America at this point.

Mike
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Princess Elite Member
EMAIL