Maya Chan when ship gets in late?

KatieBug28

Wondering if anyone has done Maya Chan with an afternoon arrival and what the experience was like?

We are on the Vista, and just got word that our itinerary has been bumped back so we are in Costa Maya from 1-8 p.m. We had already booked Maya Chan, and now I'm wondering if it is worth it?

I emailed and they said that they would adjust their schedule and still be serving lunch, etc. So I am hoping we'll get the full experience. Would love to hear from people who have done it before and if there is anything we need to be aware of.

If already booked and if other ships in port are leaving around 3P or even 5P, I'd do this. These guys will give you excellent service and you'll practically have the place to yourselves, except for other Vista passengers booked. You'll probably not get there until closer to 2P. Assuming you'll need to be back on board, by 7:30, I'd suggest you have them call you a taxi around 6:45. Pier in CM is long and with 5K + passengers, lines to get back on ship will be long too. But 4-4.5 hours of beach time is way plenty, IMO.