Looking for Caribbean Cruise

rizoy213

And I'd do Carnaval over RCCL!

Also look at the ports, -1 or 2, ports?

To Nassau & Freeport or Cozumel, maybe Grand Cayman or other ports?

However, with 4 or 5 day cruises you may find a lot of partying, young people who can't spend $$ for longer cruise.

However, with 4 or 5 day cruises you may find a lot of partying, young people who can't spend $$ for longer cruise.

Thank you

I don’t want that... Thanks!

Keep in mind that the cruise lines use their older , in many cases smaller , ships on the year round short cruises .

If you can do 7 nights or more you get the ships that you see on TV . Itinerary also improves .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks!

Keep in mind that the cruise lines use their older , in many cases smaller , ships on the year round short cruises .

If you can do 7 nights or more you get the ships that you see on TV . Itinerary also improves .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Totally agree if you can extend vacation to 7 days you get can much newer nicer ships with more features

Probably the closest you could get to a "romantic" 4 day cruise would be to go on a New Year's cruise. We did one several years ago on RCI's Majesty of the Seas. Celebrating New Year's on a cruise is kind of special, and it's not something you'll forget.

Everything of course depends on what you want to spend. But if you want romantic you may wish to consider ships that are at least 5 star, and perhaps you should spring for a balcony. If you want even more romantic you could consider ships with even higher ratings.

There are no Carnival sailings of ships at least 5 star that fit your other criteria. However, RCL has numerous 4 day (three night) trips out of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, to both the Carib and Mexico. These are nearly all on Independence of the Seas. If you want to upscale a bit, Azamara (RCL's premium brand) has three trips next November on the very nice Azamara Journey; the one on Nov. 20 appears particularly well-priced, probably since it is just before T'giving.

If you're willing to downscale a bit, Carnival comes into the picture with the 4 star Carnival Victory. There are also some options from Norwegian on Norwegian Sun. RCL also has another, 4.5 star ship. Carnival is cheap, but you'll find yourself spending lots on board which may be included in the other offerings. For example, Azamara's price includes tips, some alcoholic beverages, some internet, and much better food.