Strange things on a cruise

Ken Greco

Seeing two men (who were Royals top cruisers) dressed crazily that I can't even explain it! They wore head pieces, carried purses that were stuffed animal dogs (pink), wore total red outfits with sparkles, very bizarre. Has anyone else ever seen them, after all, they have over 1,000 points. They were on the Adventure for 4 months. Maybe someone can explain them to me!!!!!!:eek::D

Seeing two men (who were Royals top cruisers) dressed crazily that I can't even explain it! They wore head pieces, carried purses that were stuffed animal dogs (pink), wore total red outfits with sparkles, very bizarre. Has anyone else ever seen them, after all, they have over 1,000 points. They were on the Adventure for 4 months. Maybe someone can explain them to me!!!!!!:eek::D

Yes, we saw them last year on our Adventure of the Seas cruise at the Welcome Back event and again in Concierge Lounge.

Dont forget the spray tan.

They are currently on the Adventure TA that we are on and that ends in Southampton tomorrow. They arrive nightly at the cocktail hour for diamond and up C&A members in the imperial lounge. They arrive and stand for everyone to see their bizarre outfits and then proceed to parade around the venue before taking a seat. They obviously love the attention, we see them daily as they are on the same deck as us.

They have arrived as Maharajas on 2 occasions with head dresses.

Edited by peteukmcr

They are currently on the Adventure TA that we are on and that ends in Southampton tomorrow. They arrive nightly at the cocktail hour for diamond and up C&A members in the imperial lounge. They arrive and stand for everyone to see their bizarre outfits and then proceed to parade around the venue before taking a seat. They obviously love the attention, we see them daily as they are on the same deck as us.

How was the weather on the crossing?

How was the weather on the crossing?

Fantastic, calm seas across the Atlantic, there was more motion in the Caribbean. Hot in the Caribbean obviously but even on the day after we left the Azores (3 days ago), the sun was nice and hot. The final 2 sea days have been calm, even in the Bay of Biscay, and bright but chilly. Not days for sunbathing on the pool deck!

Yes, they spend a ton of time on the Adventure. We saw them on our past August Medit. cruise on the Serenade. Can't recall their names, but one is from Malaga and the other supposedly is a distant Prince for one of the Scandinavian countries. They dress spendidly with matching pocketbooks/men's bags and are a couple.

We saw them last November Adventure TA believe that they have been on Adventure all the time. They where sat at a table of two just behind us most nights arrived late and made a grand entry, disliked by the waiters who all dread having to serve them. Take it both where still wearing top hats in the dining room??

A lady who looked about 60 changing clothes in the teen club during open house on embarkation day. She was standing there in her bra when the kids and I walked up. I get it that the cabins weren't ready yet but really??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The honeymooner who we met with his wife at Chef's Table and then saw the next night at the nightclub smooching with a very flamboyant gay couple - yes both of them - before disappearing into the gents with both of them :eek:

I'm guessing this post may get pulled but it was all true

Edited by Bobal

Mapleleaforever- Not sure you are aware there is a condition called gynecomastia that causes that due to hormone changes which is normal for men to go through as they age. There are a number of medications that also cause this condition which include anti-androgens, anabolic steroids, anti-anxiety medications such as valium, tricyclic antidepressants and other medications such as antibiotics and ulcer medications.

Conditions can cause this in men such as regular aging, hyperthyroidism, kidney failure as well as liver failure.

I know what you mean how it looks but there is no such thing as bras for men and they can't help that from happening.

NmI3Q5E8DTfGYd6uiICCnwlj1o_dH5sjdGrV-DLYve0=w401-h685-no

They wore their "tails" during the lifeboat drill on the Freedom of the Seas. I did a cartoon like double-take when I saw a woman at the drill with a TAIL. Come to find out from my young adult children....this...is...ahem...a...thing...adults...enjoy...ahem...:o

We were in the Sphinx Lounge one night. The place was dead with very few people, but the band was rocking and smoking hot. One woman was all alone on the dance floor doing what best can described as an interpretive jazz dance routine to the slow intro of "Come Sail Away."

Just as the band hit the loud breakout chorus of "Come Sail Away, Come Sail away, Come sail away with me", this incredible ninja/karate guy flew out of the

side of the dance floor, tumbling and doing expert karate kata moves. He was spectacular...at least a first dan black belt or higher.

The interpretive jazz dancer acted really surprised, but kept on dancing. Both "dancers" needed a lot of the dance floor to do their thing. It just struck me as so funny. I just sat there and laughed and laughed. I can't imagine what the band must have thought. :D

Edited by Gangway Style