Looking for Cruise

DramaQueen1953

Hi - I have cruised several times in the past, have not traveled in 3 years! Looking to go away this spring but the one thing I do not like about caribbean cruises is that there are always so many kids. I don’t necessarily need an adult only cruise, but at least a ship that has an adult only pool. Does anyone know of any? We just want 7 days to any port in the Caribbean.

Hi - I have cruised several times in the past, have not traveled in 3 years! Looking to go away this spring but the one thing I do not like about caribbean cruises is that there are always so many kids. I don’t necessarily need an adult only cruise, but at least a ship that has an adult only pool. Does anyone know of any? We just want 7 days to any port in the Caribbean.

Princess has 2 of their 4 ships pools as adult only. Don't go in summer, holidays or spring break if you want fewer children. Princess demographics is mostly middle age.

• 2 months later...

We have sailed RC three times and they had an Adult only pool and hot tubs. The best way to avoid kids that we have found is to sail in the winter, away holidays and take longer cruises. 7 nighters are good, 10 nighters are better.

• 1 month later...