SeaTac LINK to Pike Market?

You can ride to Westlake, then take a cab/Uber or walk from there. Depends exactly where your AirBnB is - I suggest using Google maps and the Public Transit routing option which will also give you walking directions from nearest stop.

It depends on when you arrive into downtown Seattle.

If it’s Rush hour, I wouldn’t want to drag my bags through downtown. I would lean towards an Uber/Lyft/taxi option.

Othertimes of the day, your money ahead by taking the light rail.

Zero hesitation recommending this. I drag luggage-sized things through downtown at all hours anyway. For example, today I schlepped my husband up 4th Avenue in broad daylight!

It’s less than 750 feet from the exit from Westlake Station under Macy’s to the main entrance to the market proper. You’ll walk farther from the airport terminal building to the light rail stop.

Zero hesitation recommending this. I drag luggage-sized things through downtown at all hours anyway. For example, today I schlepped my husband up 4th Avenue in broad daylight!

It’s less than 750 feet from the exit from Westlake Station under Macy’s to the main entrance to the market proper. You’ll walk farther from the airport terminal building to the light rail stop.

And it is down hill in that direction.

Hopefully not dismembered and stuffed in luggage... should we be worried!?

Seattle (and, in fact, almost all Pacific homeports and ports of call) is adjacent to cold water filled with scavengers. If you are faced with the unpleasant task of disposing of a body, remember that Dungeness crab think people are just as much of a treat as people think Dungeness crab are.

Just be sure to remove the shoes.

^Short answer - yes.

Long answer - yes, even if it's the Four Points as Westlake is the end of the line for LINK so as close as you're going to get.

Useful answer - check Google Maps, as becoming familiar with a mapping tool will mean you can answer your own questions about where things are in relation to each other, and won't need to wait on the response time of others or have to trust they are correct;-)

I'm hijacking here, but if I'm staying at Sheraton Seattle, would Westlake be where I need to get off? thanks!

Yes it’s not a far walk.

Friend & I stayed here one year. Took the link to Westlake & carted our luggage the rest of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm also going to piggy back on this thread, I am staying at the Hyatt House near the Space Needle. Should I plan for an Uber, car service or public transportation from Seattle Sea Tac around noon for a family of 3?

Uber or car service. Public transportation would be a PITA.

I'm also going to piggy back on this thread, I am staying at the Hyatt House near the Space Needle. Should I plan for an Uber, car service or public transportation from Seattle Sea Tac around noon for a family of 3?

Call Hyatt House and ask about their hotel shuttle. I know that they and nearby Hyatt Place will take people to nearby locations for free (like Pikes Market), so perhaps they will take you to the pier, or maybe for a small fee.

If Hyatt House’s shuttle will pick you up at Westlake Center, Link is a viable option. I’m a big public transit enthusiast and I still wouldn’t try to use the city bus to connect to from Westlake to the hotel.

If you’re lightly laden enough that your luggage will fit in the back of a Prius, an UberX from Westlake to the Hyatt House would also be a good option.