Temperatures on the ships

dateacher

Your answer here affirms my reading and understanding of your original post. I just was doubting that anyone would post that as a serious post. Obviously I was correct in understanding your meaning. I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

That is why Celebrity is so great! They think of these things that people like you are completely unaware of. Be in disbelief. It’s clear from others post people wear the same clothes daily. Shake yo head all you want... That’s not going to change reality. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 1:27 PM, Naughty&Nautical said:

Opinions are great but when someone get’s the same answer from an officer with 4 stripes & a Captain’s wife, just maybe it’s factual... Enjoy your Cruise :cool::'):D

And which are you, an Officer with 4 stripes or their wife??? Yes, my response was an opinon....as is yours no matter what you say is the source. Unwashed hair??? Some Capt lowers the temp which uses more energy and more money because of that. Got it. 

Den

• Haha 1

Comfortable temperatures are relative. For me 70 F degrees is a nice comfortable temperature. My husband  thinks that's chilly. I bring a white wrap, which goes with everything, just in case. We fly in so I pack it in my carry on as it comes in handy as defense against sneezing airplane passengers. My husband takes a navy blazer and/or cardigan. Better to have it and not need it than the other way around.