Lawn Club Grill Menu

shofer

Set price $45 pp unless you are able to negotiate a discount. I don’t have a copy of the menu, but grilled meats, fish, flatbread pizza, salads.

A more casual restaurant than Tuscan, Murano, Silk Harvest

Try a agoogke search you should find it, I didn’t but can’t post the the link.

Set price $45 pp unless you are able to negotiate a discount. I don’t have a copy of the menu, but grilled meats, fish, flatbread pizza, salads.

A more casual restaurant than Tuscan, Murano, Silk Harvest

Try a agoogke search you should find it, I didn’t but can’t post the the link.

Did Silk Harvest replace Qsine? I was hoping to try Qsine next year on Silhouette as we haven’t sailed on her yet. We were on a Equinox back in April and weren’t all that impressed with Silk Harvest.

Did Silk Harvest replace Qsine? I was hoping to try Qsine next year on Silhouette as we haven’t sailed on her yet. We were on a Equinox back in April and weren’t all that impressed with Silk Harvest.

Silk Harvest is not on the Silhouette. I believe Le Petite Chef is replacing Qsine on the Silhouette, if it hasn't done so already. I wouldn't be too disappointed about missing Qsine; it was very gimmicky imho (Le Petite Chef sounds even more so).

Silk Harvest isn't on Silhouette. There's Lawn Club, The Porch, Murano, Tuscan Grille, Sushi on 5 and Qsine (unless it's already been replaced with Le Petite Chef as has been done on other ships).

Silk Harvest isn't on Silhouette. There's Lawn Club, The Porch, Murano, Tuscan Grille, Sushi on 5 and Qsine (unless it's already been replaced with Le Petite Chef as has been done on other ships).

Qsine has been gone since February. It is now called. Le Petite Chef at Qsine.

Search back a couple of weeks - there was a thread with photos of menu, the food, setting , everything. In particular the BBQ night where it looks like they bring you everything they have. It looked good. I'm looking forward to trying it on Silhouette in Dec.

Here is the LCG menu, Shofer

http://www.beyondships2.com/celebrity-silhouette-lawn-club-grill-menu.html

We will be on board too and it will be the first place we'll go. As far as we are concerned it is the best restaurant at sea. Just go light on the flatbread..Ours was more like a pizza and by the time I got to the hot chocolate cookie, I could hardly breathe.

On 10/9/2018 at 12:04 AM, TeaBag said:

Here is the LCG menu, Shofer

http://www.beyondships2.com/celebrity-silhouette-lawn-club-grill-menu.html

We will be on board too and it will be the first place we'll go. As far as we are concerned it is the best restaurant at sea. Just go light on the flatbread..Ours was more like a pizza and by the time I got to the hot chocolate cookie, I could hardly breathe.

Yup, too easy to fill up on the flatbread.  First timers -- take it easy and leave room for the rest of the meal (including that warm cookie!).