Suite benefit for embarkation after a tour

eileenover

That was interesting. I wonder how it compares to their "regular" first class?

If you don't mind me asking, how many miles did it take? (round trip), and what airline's miles were they?

I don't mind you asking but I can't really answer because, Niki, my points wizard wife arranged it. It was some crazy thing where she moved amex points to air Alaska which had an amazing exchange rate with Singapore Airlines and then she was on the phone at like 2am on the 1st morning that the seats were available with both amex and Singapore because apparently they have very limited availability for seats. She really wields some serious magic so sometimes I don't ask but it was really like a lifetime worth of Amex points and worth every one! I've never seen service like what Singapore Airlines provided and I've been to a fair number of pretty cool places to compare.

I don't mind you asking but I can't really answer because, Niki, my points wizard wife arranged it. It was some crazy thing where she moved amex points to air Alaska which had an amazing exchange rate with Singapore Airlines and then she was on the phone at like 2am on the 1st morning that the seats were available with both amex and Singapore because apparently they have very limited availability for seats. She really wields some serious magic so sometimes I don't ask but it was really like a lifetime worth of Amex points and worth every one! I've never seen service like what Singapore Airlines provided and I've been to a fair number of pretty cool places to compare.

Just watched your youtube of your flight in suite class.... loved it! Really fun and funny!

Anyone reading this, if you haven't watched it, do so now! It's great!