Bon Voyage People

karmac

Hi all

Just wanted to say "Bon Voyage" to a few people for this weekend.

*Firstly to Dan,Brad,Zac,Rodney & Nathan - hope you all have a great time on the Sun. Rodney & Nathan, behave yoursleves, and Zac, you'd better look after dad & Uncle Dan. (Don't drink all the vodka Dan).

*Secondly to Chaz, Suey & Froggy. Enjoy your first trip on the Star and I hope mother nature is kinder to you this time (I'm sure she will be). I can't wait to hear all about the new ship.

*Lastly to Rockie across the Tasman. Have a great trip on the Sky. We will all be waiting for your reports when you get back.

To all of you, I wish you an enjoyable & safe trip. It's going to be quiet here for about 10 days but hopefully we'll have lots to read when you all get back (and hopefully some photos to look at too).

ENJOY!!!

Karen

Sorry luvvin! Forgot to say Bon Voyage to you & your b/f too and also to Thrasha & his mates. Hope you all have a great time. Make sure you all meet up for a drink (have a couple for me) & think of us poor people sitting at home waiting for our cruise. Give us a wave on the cruise cam before you leave.

Karen

:D Thank You all for your kind wish's. I finished work yesterday but I believe that Chaz is still working .Suey is a teacher so always on holiday.

I hope every-one who is also going away have a wonderful time.

Also I wish every-one a wonderful cruiseeeeeeeeee year.

Thanks All... I'll try to get online while I am on the ship and give a quick hello. I have to check work email's anyway. As Frog said I am working today and tomorrow to try to get everything done!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

PS enjoy the peace & quiet although with all the new posters joining this week I don't think you will miss us much!

Thanks for the wishes.. I'll make sure Nathan behaves.. He went a bit crazy at New Years and I havent seen him since Im sure he'll turn up on Sunday!

To everyone else travelling, travel safe, have a great time and enjoy your cruises!!

To anyone else travelling on the Sun on Jan 8th, we should definately meet up and have a drink or 40!!

Cheers,

Dan

hope you all have a wonderful time and your cruises live up to your expectations. Pace yourself guys and think of us all still dreaming of our cruises.

I was just wondering is there anyone who has only been on one cruise, seems like as soon as you go one you have to book another....

bon voyage safe smooth trip

Thanks for the good wishes, I know we will have a good time. I am sure Chaz will find time for a quick hello from the ship and we will definitely give our reports when we return.

Happy cruising to all the others leaving this weekend, have a great one!! And don't worry all you others left behind still waiting, your turn will come and we will be the ones left behind. :)

I know its a bit late BUT happy cruising to everyone. Have a great cruise.

Speak to you all when you get back :)

I took the boys away camping for a week and have just spent the last 3 hours reading and catching up on all the posts.

Kazza

Kazza

One and a half hours before we have to leave for the drive to Auckland and I am sooooooooooooooooo nervous. The nerves didn't kick in till yesterday this time. Last time it was a week beforehand. Once I get onboard all is okay though.:)

Hi All,

I'm sitting in the Qantas lounge at the airport waiting for my flight to Brisbane which is unfortunately running about 30 minutes late. I am now officially getting excited. Can't wait to explore the Star!

Just checked out the Sun CruiseCam. I'm sure that Dan, Brad & luvvin are all getting ready to have a blast!! Will be interested in hearing their stories when they get home.

This time tomorrow we should be on the ship, have explored our cabin and be getting ready to leave. Will try to get online to say a quick hello and hopefully provide some more info on "kids dinners" seeing as it is a topic of much discussion. As frequent cruisers I am sure my Aunt & Nan will have no problem asking Shona!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Well I am now packed and ready to go except for last minute things of course. I am going to pick Chaz up at the airport soon, she just texted me that there is a family of five also flying this afternoon that are cruising tomorrow. I am getting excited now I can see my case all packed and ready to go ( I might add with its "sun" luggage straps proudly in place - our prizes from last cruises trivia comps, hope we do as well this time and get some "star" mercandise).:)

Hi Suey, I noticed that you were on line so thought I'd just again say "have a great trip". I'm sure you will. I asked Chaz a question yesterday but it was too late & she'd already left. She said you had been upgraded to an outside cabin. Did you end up on the same deck? Also, when did you find out about the upgrade? We are booked inside Riviera (cheapest) but would love to be upgraded to an outside.

Bet you're real excited!!

Karen

Archived