For those of you who like to buy souvenirs--Bermuda tip

GrandmaHofmann

Our guide, Dennis Hollis, suggested we take a look in the gift shop inside the lighthouse. He said their prices were good. So, not expecting much, we did so. We were surprised at the amount of things there, and also by the prices. When we checked them against those in the Dockyard, we found that on every occasion, the Dockyard prices were twice the light house's. So, if you are out by the lighthouse, go on in.

Our guide, Dennis Hollis, suggested we take a look in the gift shop inside the lighthouse. He said their prices were good. So, not expecting much, we did so. We were surprised at the amount of things there, and also by the prices. When we checked them against those in the Dockyard, we found that on every occasion, the Dockyard prices were twice the light house's. So, if you are out by the lighthouse, go on in.

Best unique buys at the Lighthouse are Bermuda yacht ensigns.

The America's Cup store is now open at the Dockyard. IMO, the quality of the clothing is not as good as it was in San Francisco and the prices in Bermuda are outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best unique buys at the Lighthouse are Bermuda yacht ensigns.

The America's Cup store is now open at the Dockyard. IMO, the quality of the clothing is not as good as it was in San Francisco and the prices in Bermuda are outrageous.

I saw three official America's Cup stores last year with different branded merchandise. Two in the Dockyard and one in Hamilton. The one in Hamilton was Vintage Vines. I don't recall which brands were in the other two stores.

I saw three official America's Cup stores last year with different branded merchandise. Two in the Dockyard and one in Hamilton. The one in Hamilton was Vintage Vines. I don't recall which brands were in the other two stores.

Interesting. I was just there last month. One store in the Dockyard - freestanding modular. When asked if any other stores were around, clerk answered "no."

• 2 months later...

Would you happen to have an email for Dennis? Would like to inquire about his availability for September 17! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was a great tip! Also, if you are docked at King's Wharf, check out the gift shop on Heritage Wharf. They had a lot of good souvenirs/gifts at decent prices. Already mentioned, but Flying Colours in Hamilton has a great selection of t-shirts and all kinds of things.