Best things to do on the Valor when every has gone ashore?

scomar

What are your favorite things to do on the Valor when you stay during a port day? We plan on staying on-board at the ports stops because we have been to the port before.

Sleeping in is on the top of our list :D

What are your favorite things to do on the Valor when you stay during a port day? We plan on staying on-board at the ports stops because we have been to the port before.

Sleeping in is on the top of our list :D

When the ship is in port and most everyone has gone ashore, that's a good time to get a lounge chair in the shade and take a little nap.;)

Enjoy the back pool that is back to being ADULTS ONLY! Go to the spa and enjoy the port day specials!

We were on the Valor earlier this month and had a great time. The crew was great!

We often stay on board in Progreso, but went ashore to a party with the group we were with. DH says he wishes we stayed onboard!

• 2 weeks later...

I too, enjoy the serenity of the serenity deck, the empty hot tubs, and selecting any lounger I want. I also enjoy talking with the crew, and staff, and entertainers who you'll see around the ship on port days, when everyone else is ashore. GREAT FUN.

"SKY"

Hello my first cruise......and don't know wat to expect.....im taking my daughter and one of her friends.....will I be lonely.....cause I knw my daughter probably don't wanna hang with me the entire trip

I have always found it pretty easy to make friends on a cruise ship. Sitting at the bar or in a hot tub, about half the time some one will strike up a conversation. We have made friends with people for the entire cruise and in some cases beyond.

Look at it this way, you already have something in common with almost everyone on the ship, you all like to cruise;p