Suites - Complimentary champagne

Redking

Can anyone confirm that the complimentary champagne for suite passengers is Perrier Jouet? No apologies for being a wine snob, but the Blanc de Blanc we've had in AQ is tantamount to substance abuse :D! I'll bring a bottle of my own if the stuff for suite pax isn't any better. Cheers.

Depends on the suite.... RS and above it is Perrier Jouet in SSs and CSs its Celebritys own label Champagne (which is at least méthode champenoise from Champagne and not just a sparkling wine )

Edited by groryjm

Can anyone confirm that the complimentary champagne for suite passengers is Perrier Jouet? No apologies for being a wine snob, but the Blanc de Blanc we've had in AQ is tantamount to substance abuse :D! I'll bring a bottle of my own if the stuff for suite pax isn't any better. Cheers.

We were in a CS on Equinox and had Perrier Jouet.

Don't worry too much about it. If you don't like the selection you can trade it in or swap.

We don't enjoy bubbly and always have them swap for a Chardonnay or have it sent to the dinging room where the Sommelier will give you a credit against anything on the wine list.

Don't worry too much about it. If you don't like the selection you can trade it in or swap.

We don't enjoy bubbly and always have them swap for a Chardonnay or have it sent to the dinging room where the Sommelier will give you a credit against anything on the wine list.

I didn't realize you could do this! We sailed in AQ several times and received the standard X sparkling wine and usually just left it there..... would have exchanged it if I'd known..thanks for the info.

I was a little curios about this and checked through some old suite class pdfs on my pc and found....

Beginning January 2016: SS and CS to recieve a Welcome bottle of Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine and RS and above to recieve a Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouët

I recall from our cruise on Connie in 2016 my mil in an SS and my sil in a CS both had the ordinary Celebrity Champagne whilst we in an RS had the Perrier-Jouët.

We were in a CS in October this year on Eclipse and only had the Celebrity Champagne., others however have said that in CSs they have had the Perrier-Jouët.

On checking the web site today I noticed that if you go through to the detail of both Sky and Celebrity suites it states Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouët. Following through to the detail of the Royal and above suites it states the same but additionally has the Premium ‘All-In’ Benefits listted as well. So assuming that any creedence can be taken from the web site it looks like all suites now recieve Perrier-Jouët. :D :bottle-pop: :champagne-toast:

SUITE CLASS FLYER June 2016 Perrier-Jouët only for upper suites

SUITE CLASS BROCHURE (Updated 23/05/17) Perrier-Jouët for all :D

My wife is not a Champaign fan so we've traded it in also. We've only done it on our last two cruises and we asked our butler if we could trade for a Chardonnay. Both times they did it for us, but each time they said it was not something they normally do and we made it seem like it was one of those "just between us" events. Second time he really didn't seem to want to do it but we said it had been done previously so he relented.

I'm wondering if the exchange is SOP, or more of a ship by ship thing.

Thank you for the repsonses. Seems like one of those things that varies from ship to ship. We are in a CS. I might email the shore side concierge for confirmation or just take a bottle on board with us.

I was a little curios about this and checked through some old suite class pdfs on my pc and found....

Beginning January 2016: SS and CS to recieve a Welcome bottle of Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine and RS and above to recieve a Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouët

I recall from our cruise on Connie in 2016 my mil in an SS and my sil in a CS both had the ordinary Celebrity Champagne whilst we in an RS had the Perrier-Jouët.

We were in a CS in October this year on Eclipse and only had the Celebrity Champagne., others however have said that in CSs they have had the Perrier-Jouët.

On checking the web site today I noticed that if you go through to the detail of both Sky and Celebrity suites it states Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouët. Following through to the detail of the Royal and above suites it states the same but additionally has the Premium ‘All-In’ Benefits listted as well. So assuming that any creedence can be taken from the web site it looks like all suites now recieve Perrier-Jouët. :D :bottle-pop: :champagne-toast:

SUITE CLASS FLYER June 2016 Perrier-Jouët only for upper suites

SUITE CLASS BROCHURE (Updated 23/05/17) Perrier-Jouët for all :D

We received a bottle of Blanc de Blancs in our CS last month on the Silhouette. :confused:

Thank you for the repsonses. Seems like one of those things that varies from ship to ship. We are in a CS. I might email the shore side concierge for confirmation or just take a bottle on board with us.

IMO you can never have too much champagne, especially on a cruise. When we sail in a Royal Suite we request 2 bottles of champagne in lieu of the stateroom alcohol set up.:D

IMO you can never have too much champagne, especially on a cruise. When we sail in a Royal Suite we request 2 bottles of champagne in lieu of the stateroom alcohol set up.:D

This is what I plan on doing. Maybe you were the one who posted about this a little while ago; if you were, thanks! Did you say you were able to get Tattingers? I agree about never too much champagne. We enjoy some bubbly, and popping a bottle for out on the balcony will be enjoyable.

I have it on my list if I'm contacted by the shoreside concierge.

This is what I plan on doing. Maybe you were the one who posted about this a little while ago; if you were, thanks! Did you say you were able to get Tattingers? I agree about never too much champagne. We enjoy some bubbly, and popping a bottle for out on the balcony will be enjoyable.

I have it on my list if I'm contacted by the shoreside concierge.

Yes, we were able to get Tattingers on both Silhouette (7 day b2b) and Millennium. On Millennium they gave us half bottles but that was soon rectified by the Suites Manager. In fact, we didn't even bring it up, he did and said it would be replaced.

Definitely, bring your own 2 bottles of champagne aboard. You will have 4 bottles!

Michael's Club will get the PerrierJoet in stock for you - but why go to such a drab place? No windows and only has customers before dinner.

Don't fret the champagne options but look at the fun by the pool, the games, the quizzes, etc.

Definitely, bring your own 2 bottles of champagne aboard. You will have 4 bottles!

Michael's Club will get the PerrierJoet in stock for you - but why go to such a drab place? No windows and only has customers before dinner.

Don't fret the champagne options but look at the fun by the pool, the games, the quizzes, etc.

We found Michael's Club wonderful both before & after dinner. Yes there were many more before dinner(sometimes TOO many) but after dinner there were still people there until late in the evening. It's a great venue and one of the reasons we sail in suites when possible.

We found Michael's Club wonderful both before & after dinner. Yes there were many more before dinner(sometimes TOO many) but after dinner there were still people there until late in the evening. It's a great venue and one of the reasons we sail in suites when possible.

We do too. On our Reflection cruise in April, my daughter and I went to MC for drinks before dinner every night. We ate later, so didn't show up until after 6:00, after the early dinner rush. We met a fun group and sat at the bar with them every evening.