For Disney Jen

Jim Avery

Yes Jim, we are all well and accounted for here in NC.

Thank goodness DJ's DH was not on that flight today ... and he is here at home in NC safe and sound. He heads out on Sunday on USAir for Europe for the week.

The pilot, first officer and flight attendants on this flight are heroes! Thank goodness for the men and women who keep us safe in the air, on land and on sea.

I know your DH flys very often and often on USAir. Are you all present and accounted for?

Jim.

I can speak to this as I had lunch with Disney Jen's DH yesterday. They are both present and accounted for.

Edit -- talk about timing -- somehow Jen's response didn't pop up (or I didn't see and since I've been forced to give up caffeine, I'm betting on that one) until after I posted. I echo her thanks to all who keep us safe in the air, on land, and at sea.

FT

Jim,

Thanks for the thought - It's Friday night, I'm home having a cocktail with my girls, trying to relax before heading overseas Sunday afternoon (yes, on USAir, and missing most of the Eagles game to-boot!).

I lived through an emergency landing 2-years ago in CLT (but we LANDED, on a RUNWAY) and I can not tell you how life-affirming the experience is.

I'll never forget calling DisneyJen on my cell phone, surrounded by fire trucks, in the middle of an active runway...saying "I'm fine...".

DJ's DH

Talked to DJ's DH earlier this evening and he wanted me to report that the red mark on his forehead from the last 2X4 is healed ... must be from all that time he is spending in the sun in Sweden.:eek:

Actually, we of the Brotherhood of the Board have a potion for rapid healing. Better than Neosporin--The Martini. Always amazing results. At least if we are ever in the same spot, DJsDH & I will be able to spot each other by the similar scars and our gloriously Chicos clad Spouses.

Actually, we of the Brotherhood of the Board have a potion for rapid healing. Better than Neosporin--The Martini. Always amazing results. At least if we are ever in the same spot, DJsDH & I will be able to spot each other by the similar scars and our gloriously Chicos clad Spouses.

Do you have a secret handshake too?:p

You do make me laugh Jim ... which is better than spewing a Martini all over the keyboard and screen:eek:

DJ's DH arrived home safe and sound last night from his international travel.

Archived