Last minute help concerning parking

teacher34

I know people have written about this before, but I couldn’t find the posts. I saw some people write about the park and go parking,lots that will shuttle you to the cruise ship. I don’t know what it’s exact name is or where it is located. Also, I wanted to know what it costs. Could anyone help me , please ? We usually stay at a hotel that allows us to park and shuttles us to the ship, but somehow I forgot to make a reservation this year ! Thank you for any advise you can give me.

Which port r u sailing out of? Looking for advice on a parking lot/garage for yr own car? I ask b/c I rented a car for 2 weeks, then booked a last minute cruise, it is cheaper for me to keep the car and pay to park it in a lot than to return and rent another car after the cruise. Crazy, but true.

Which port r u sailing out of? Looking for advice on a parking lot/garage for yr own car? I ask b/c I rented a car for 2 weeks, then booked a last minute cruise, it is cheaper for me to keep the car and pay to park it in a lot than to return and rent another car after the cruise. Crazy, but true.

Check out N American Ports Forum and click on Florida. Lots of information there

Cost Comparison:

High-season (January 2018) rates. Always check the websites for latest pricing because they change often:

Ship-side parking for 8 days – 7 night cruise – $136

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.17 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $98.73 for 8 days.
    • Lots of Honor. $7.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $78.05. TIP – If you want to park at Park ‘N Cruise you can save money by booking with Lots of Honor; They have limited spaces but you get the same Park ‘N Cruise service.

[*]528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $68.60 for 8 days.

[*]GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $9.95 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $39.80 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!

[*]Cruisetime Parking. $6 per day + taxes = $48