Hampton on Brickell places to eat?

39august

I know breakfast is included. But is there a restaurant in the hotel or one very close by? We get into Miami around 6 PM, so it will be around 7 or so before we are at the hotel. Hope not to have to go far to get a reasonable sandwich or salad.

You have a lot of choices all within steps of your hotel!

Batchgastro Pub is at the bottom of the building, Coyo Taco is steps away, Piola (Italian) around the corner along with My ceviche.

Mary brickell village is a couple of blocks away.

You have fine dining, casual dining, great restaurants all within a few minutes walk. Italian, tacos, burgers, , Cuban, seafood.

I will say Casa Tua foodhall at Brickell Citi Centre is not far and has so many choices. Excellent!

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Brickell in November. We got in pretty early and had lunch at Taco Coyo which is right across the street. It was good, but fairly pricey for a basic lunch. For dinner, we walked about 3-4 blocks away and had dinner at Havana 1957 (Cuban cuisine). It was awesome! We had a pretty big group and they got us right in. The drinks and food were great. For dinner, I found the prices reasonable (for Miami). It was a little noisy as they had a band playing on and off. But I enjoyed the atmosphere alot! And my very tired toddler slept right through it all, so the noise wasn't terrible. Just hard to talk to those sitting at the opposite end of our large table.