Guest Tickets

Hi. Could someone clarify please what I should be looking for in my reservation regarding my paperwork? I completed online checkin and printed the set sail pass. In the Cruise Documentation section it says: Issued. What should I see in there as far as paperwork? In terms of paperwork, do I need anything other than the Set Sail pass to board?

thanks so much. I am 31 days

Hi. Could someone clarify please what I should be looking for in my reservation regarding my paperwork? I completed online checkin and printed the set sail pass. In the Cruise Documentation section it says: Issued. What should I see in there as far as paperwork? In terms of paperwork, do I need anything other than the Set Sail pass to board?

Nope, that's all you need...

Did you print your luggage tags?

Bill

If you click on Check Status in the Cruise Documentation section, then click on Check Status in the Guest Vacation Documentation section you'll get a Print Document button when clicked on will download a PDF file that is your eDoc for the cruise.

There is no need to print all of this as it can be saved as an document file to your device.

We only print the luggage tag page.

If you have airport transfers and/or flights booked through RC these individual pages should be printed out also.

Note, you will need to have at least PDF Reader or other similar software on your device to open this file.

PDF Reader is available at no cost by going to

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Edited by robtulipe

What is a Guest Ticket Booklet? From cruise documents I print Set Sail and luggage tag.

It is the official title for your cruise PDF document file that one obtains when the instructions above are followed.

It contains information about and terms/conditions for your cruise, typically contains about 20 pages.

294815955_eDoc(200x128).jpg.9d68d297dec8f7e2fdaefb4f961abfc0.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

What is a Guest Ticket Booklet? From cruise documents I print Set Sail and luggage tag.

It's the entire cruise contract and some other items like itinerary. Does not need to be printed, unless you have some cruise line transfer vouchers.

Looks like this: http://the-hotline.net/20160430Oasis/GuestVacationDocument.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful posting with your names and reservation number on it. You never know who is online and it’s better to be safe than sorry. My 2cents worth

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Be careful posting with your names and reservation number on it. You never know who is online and it’s better to be safe than sorry. My 2cents worth

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thankfully not mine, happened to google this type of documentation and this was one of the hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought of the same thing but then noticed the date was 30 Apr 2016 so knew it wasn't a current reservation.

Will be sailing on Jewel in early April. How do I print luggage tags if I have a guarantee suite? RCCL said that I probably would not get the cabin assiuntil we get to the port

The luggage handlers at the port will have blank tags and a passenger list with your cabin number on it so they will make up a tag. Since this will be hand written just make sure they write the correct cabin number on it. This happened to friends we were cruising with and two numbers were transposed on the tag for one piece so it went to the wrong cabin.

If you get your cabin assignment prior to the cruise call RC or your travel agent and request that your cruise document be reissued which will update all with your assigned cabin number.