Cococay cabana location in relation to public loungers

panzafit

So, I have a group that needed 2 cabana's. Unfortunately we were able to only get 1 cabana. They sold out before the 2nd half of my group could reserve theirs for the April 2nd sailing.

My question is, if I try to get the cabana closest to the cabana cove entrance is that kinda close to any public loungers to where we could still communicate and see each other and stuff rather then be completely seperated? I know we can't hang out together in the cabana but if it was close enough we could still see each other and maybe yell to each other...lol

Going for a friends birthday and the "friends" were able to get the cabana (which is also the cabana the birthday girl is in), the "sisters/cousins" were not......if you can see my predicament.

I don’t have an answer to your exact question, only a few pieces of advice regarding your predicament.

1. The cabanas were relocated several months ago to thier new beachfront location. Verify any comments you may get are applicable to the new location, not the previous location near the rocky shoreline.

2. Check your cruise planner, and check it often. I recently cancelled a 2nd cabana that I had booked in anticipation of another family joining us on our cruise. Turns out they can’t make it so the 2nd cabana was of no use to us. Fingers crossed one becomes available for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there is a large beach area with loungers close to the new cabana area. We were on CoVo Cay 3 weeks ago. Although I did not take a photograph of the cabanas, following is a photograph of the lounger area where cabanas would be just to the left of the photo.

53e226c2dd1ba6fc68495617abded251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't my video but it does show where the Cabanas are to the public area. At 2:48 of the video you see the Cabanas. To the right of them you see white umbrellas then some buildings. And finally you see the public beach chairs. So I'm not sure if this is what you were hoping for. But I hope this help you see the lay of the land better. Happy Sailing!!!!

• 1 month later...
This isn't my video but it does show where the Cabanas are to the public area. At 2:48 of the video you see the Cabanas. To the right of them you see white umbrellas then some buildings. And finally you see the public beach chairs. So I'm not sure if this is what you were hoping for. But I hope this help you see the lay of the land better. Happy Sailing!!!!

Thanks! This video helps a lot!